1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All 3 are future possible Ballon D'or winners without a doubt. I think the most Talented of all the three is Neymar, but I dont think he would adapt well to the EPL especially with no experience in Europe so I think Spain would be best for him. So I would definitely pick Gotze, this guy is going to be incredible In a few years time, really would love him here. He's the next Sneijder or even better! Hazard will be amazing too, as long as we get one of these guys than it's good

seen gotze and hazard play style, gotze look to me like a good passer but not that strong on keeping the ball, but hazard from scenes keep the ball and almost had ronaldo kind of play strong, like what i miss in aguero, i like this guy ability. i go for hazard

If we could get any of these three, why not get erikson from ajax. He's really good and he could be our goetze if we failed to get him. Or maybe even a replacement for lamps once he hangs his boots. What you guys think??

Apparently we rejected Erikson when he was a youngster claiming he was not good enough which pissed his father off and he would never let his son come here.

Apparently we rejected Erikson when he was a youngster claiming he was not good enough which pissed his father off and he would never let his son come here.

What!!! Wow, that sucks which I knew that before I looked like an idiot posting that. Damn, that's it get hazar

What!!! Wow, that sucks which I knew that before I looked like an idiot posting that. Damn, that's it get hazar

I didn't know about it either until someone on this forums told me about it a few weeks ago, lol.

Our youth policy, ladies and gentlemen :)

What!!! Wow, that sucks whish I knew that before. Damn, that's it get hazard!!!!! :)

What!!! Wow, that sucks whish I knew that before. Damn, that's it get hazard!!!!! :)

Deja vu. Or did you have that reply on repeat?

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You