Götze, Hazard or Neymar ?

Spike

Who is the one?  

138 members have voted

1. 1. Well who is it?

• Mario Götze
    • Eden Hazard
    • Neymar

We should try and get some athletic bilbao players such as Herrera(CAM/CM), Martinez(CM/DM), Muniain(RW/LW/CAM), De Marcos(CAM/CM) and Aurtenetxe(LB).

I have been watching most of their games because one of my best friends is from Bilbao and i think we would have good chances of getting one or two them due to them not getting CL football! And i have to say i have always been an Herrera fan :D

They all would cost a lot but they are all chelsea quality!

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We should try and get some athletic bilbao players such as Herrera(CAM/CM), Martinez(CM/DM), Muniain(RW/LW/CAM), De Marcos(CAM/CM) and Aurtenetxe(LB).

I have been watching most of their games because one of my best friends is from Bilbao and i think we would have good chances of getting one or two them due to them not getting CL football! And i have to say i have always been an Herrera fan :D

They all would cost a lot but they are all chelsea quality!

Why is this in the 'Gotze, Hazard or Neymar' thread? :P

Well since we got David Luiz and Cahill from the other thread, I want Hazard and Goetze please. :D

Neymar is the best out of all of them, but his attitude is a big problem.

Yes, Neymar is better shitting over a shit league while Hazard and Goetze already proved themselves domestically and in Europe, he is defiantly better.

Yes, Neymar is better shitting over a shit league while Hazard and Goetze already proved themselves domestically and in Europe, he is defiantly better.

Shit league???

I have you noticed that one of the best players ever to grace the world, Pele, never played in Europe!

Shit league???

I have you noticed that one of the best players ever to grace the world, Pele, never played in Europe!

Wow, now i know this discussion is over. Pele was the first star of football and took advantage of his fame, in this day in age, if he were playing and hit Europe, he would be nothing greater in ability than Freddy Adu.

Wow, now i know this discussion is over. Pele was the first star of football and took advantage of his fame, in this day in age, if he were playing and hit Europe, he would be nothing greater in ability than Freddy Adu.

Typical European superior complex!

There have been great players as well that never had to play in Europe.

Alberto Spencer, Jorge Campos, Alex Aguinaga, and much more.

The Champions league has eclipsed the World Cup, the quality of football is far better, it's prime time and the players are in form. Most of the games from the last World Cup reminded me of a community shield final ffs, fatigued players, boring football & Vuvuzela's.

The Champions league has eclipsed the World Cup, the quality of football is far better, it's prime time and the players are in form. Most of the games from the last World Cup reminded me of a community shield final ffs, fatigued players, boring football & Vuvuzela's.

And I totally agree.

But

Europe is superior, it's not even debatable.

:wank2:

You can't say such thing when it's a club competition comprise of African, Asian, South and North American players.

The competition is good cause there are good players.

But if players don't play in Europe does not mean they are shit, cause they play in shit league.

Some players just choose to stay stateside, like Lando Donovoan, Jorge Campos, Alberto Spencer, currently Neymar and much more.

Again I agree but your idiotic sentence before is not!

Europe is Superior. Do you think Neymar will stay in Brazil for the rest of his career? Why do you think legends like Pele and Ronaldo are telling him to move to Europe? Europe is every footballers pinnacle. It's where the best quality football is played. There is no doubt about that. Leagues like the Brazillian league and MLS are not anywhere near good enough.

Europe is Superior. Do you think Neymar will stay in Brazil for the rest of his career? Why do you think legends like Pele and Ronaldo are telling him to move to Europe? Europe is every footballers pinnacle. It's where the best quality football is played. There is no doubt about that. Leagues like the Brazillian league and MLS are not anywhere near good enough.

And I repeat some players like Lando Donovan choose to stay stateside.

So just because he does not play in europe does not means he is shit!

And I repeat some players like Lando Donovan choose to stay stateside.

So just because he does not play in europe does not means he is shit!

He only returned to the USA because he struggled in Deutschland. He did well on his two spells at Everton but that was almost a decade after his failures in Germany. Donovan should just stay at Everton.

Besides, Pélé played in Brazil a full 50 years ago, it is impossible to compare Europe now to Brazil then. Changes to rules, equipment, football philosophy, physiotherapy and tempo have Football a different sport to what it was 50 years ago. I believe Pélé would be a great Foward today but would pale in comparison to Baggio, Batistuta, Ronaldo, Drogba, Eto'o etc.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You