Respect

I really was wondering whether I should start this topic or not and I'm aware that the majority of members will skip through it, just as if that was spam, however, the case is very signifcant.

Respect is the word almost all of us know, but sadly it's not as commonly acknowledged as it should be. I'm not going to be the one throwing stones because I'm aware of my temper and of what I wrote back in the days, but I do think that the anonymity internet grants is simply abused, especially on this forum and it should be taken care of.

I remember the stick TX had and I do know that he tends to be biased but nevertheless we all live in the free world and we do have the freedom of speech. I was sickened by the "bellend" case as it showed that it's not only angry members who insult others but also the administration who should give the right example of behaviour. It's all in the past now but one thing has not changed, anyone can abuse other member and the felon leaves with no consequences.

What I suggest is change in the rules and the system of punishments as disrespect should not be tolerated on any decent forum, especially in the one where admins put so much effort in. Let's not act like the fans we make fun of and learn how to accept other opinions and have a fair argument with another person.

Excuse me if that's not relevant to you but I just found it a bit annoying.

Make love not war.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic