The FM Thread

.Cee

I've only played 7 hours of FM and it's too boring for me. Anyone have ideas for how to make it interesting? I have a save with my hometown team (somewhere in West London... that's the only clue) and they're in the Conference South.

You can try FMC (it is easier and funnier) or the Chanllenges. However, if you dont like it you simply dont like it, there is nothing wrong or something we can do about it...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've only played 7 hours of FM and it's too boring for me. Anyone have ideas for how to make it interesting? I have a save with my hometown team (somewhere in West London... that's the only clue) and they're in the Conference South.

Define boring ?

I thought playing small town team is quite fun, try to get it to epl and fa cup is fun. You need to get free agent and loan player from epl team.

Playing against team that is so much better than yours can be fun.

I remember using a serie B team in italian cup against milan. I came up with my most proud tactic yet and I won 3-1 in aggregate.

THEY'VE RELEASED THE UPDATE! There's lots and lots of changes in the ME. Gonna start a new game and see how different my possession tactics now play.

I'm sure you'll like one of the fixes - 'Toned down poor decision long shots'

I played a bit earlier, the matches feel a lot slower. Some of my players who used to dribble past opponents like Messi aren't even attempting to take on players anymore :(

Sigh different fonts

I'm sure you'll like one of the fixes - 'Toned down poor decision long shots'

I played a bit earlier, the matches feel a lot slower. Some of my players who used to dribble past opponents like Messi aren't even attempting to take on players anymore :(

Sigh different fonts

I am absolutely buzzing about that change. I think it should be like this though regarding the dribbling bit. Absolutely hated how some players who weren't even that good at dribbling could easily ghost past players!

It definitely needed to be toned down, but they've completely killed it. My player (below) has instructions to run with the ball often, and has PPMs which also encourage this, and yet he does nothing of the sort now! :ermm:

0cf2d23a6001119b02768f3b11b7cd93.png?136

THEY'VE RELEASED THE UPDATE! There's lots and lots of changes in the ME. Gonna start a new game and see how different my possession tactics now play.

Is Barcos in Palmeiras still? :ph34r:

Sorry, I am away from home and I am dying to know it...

I only play FMH now as its much quicker and really cut down, like when it was called Champ Manager 3 ;)

I got Crawley into Prem, it's 2024 and now have 60k stadium and lots of cool players - won everything ;)

Never offered the Chelsea job though and ranked 3rd out of Managers with all 20's except Home Grown Bias which is 1 lol...

Getting a bit bored now, might start again with Surbiton ;)

They haven't done the January transfer update I don't think.

I see, I thought they had updated both the match engine and the data. It seems they are waiting for the Russian and SA transfer windows to close until they do it...