The FM Thread

.Cee

I did! I won the Taca de Portugal. Also lost on penalties in the Portuguese League Cup.

How else could I be in the Supertaca, when I wasn't even in the Premier League until this season?

Oops, thought you were in the PL. :lol:

Well, win a few more then and we'll talk. :P

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Please give me team for FM12, i'm sick playing with Chelsea, 45 trophys in 8 years. :halo:

I would say continue with that save. Look for a challenge. Try going for the Pentathlon (thats winning the Champions League in Europe, Asia, North and South America and Africa). Or resurrect a fallen giant (surely there has been some shock relegations/plummet down in reputation over 8 years?). Or try the biggest challenge of all, turning a small club in South Lisbon to the greatest club in the world (work in progress!) :P.

Biggest shock was that Arsenal finished 2. and Liverpool 3. :lol:

After 8 years, Chelsea is going to find new manager, i'm now going to find new job probably in Portugal or maybe France.

Biggest shock was that Arsenal finished 2. and Liverpool 3. :lol:

After 8 years, Chelsea is going to find new manager, i'm now going to find new job probably in Portugal or maybe France.

In most games Real Madrid are usually in trouble by 2020. You could try making them the giants in Spain again?

Wow, in most games I've seen online they slip to 3rd-4th in La Liga. Normally Atletico Madrid and Barcelona are dominating.

Atletico Madrid is ridiculously overrated in FM. They've always flatter to deceive IRL in the past but FM made them into title challengers. :doh:

What the fuck? Is there a Europe wide linesman conspiracy to royally screw me? I just had this disallowed in a league match:

7c34cb616761544112f70107aa6c0fb0.png

Unbelievable, Jeff. That looks like nearly 4 metres onside. Ailton's shot was saved and the Atletico player standing just to his right scored the rebound. And then the linesman flagged :angry: :angry: :angry:

No harm done, we won the match 3-2. Have some of that you Academic (what are fans of Academica called? :D ) scum.

This is a huge shock. I've no idea how we're so far up the table, I was hoping we'd be mid table at best. I think we've gotten a very lucky draw- Braga are the only serious team we've played so far, and they're wildly out of form and still twatted us 4-2.

45cb64b10167ec8c25f784c1eea2faca.png

Once we play Benfica, Sporting and Porto we should be well out of the title race.