The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've been moving around all over the place in my current save.

Season 1 : Lokomotiv Moscow - 3rd place and Cup final appearance

Season 2 : Lokomotiv Moscow - Champions. Resignation.

Season 3 : Serie B with Reggina - Took over when they were 15th with half the season gone. Finished 6th and got into the playoffs but lost in the Playoff final.

Season 4 : Promotion to Serie A and winning the Serie B. Resignation.

Season 5 : Shakhtar. Champions. Resignation.

Season 6 : Dinamo Kiev - Ukrainian Super Cup, Ukrainian Cup and second place. Resignation.

Season 7 : Coventry in the Championship. 7th place.

Season 8 : Promotion to Premiership and winning the Championship. Resignation.

Season 9 : Almeria in La Liga. They'd been promoted previous season and my brief was to avoid relegation. Was 13th in April when the Porto seat became vacant and I applied. They offered me a contract so took it.

Season 9 : Portuguese Cup and CL semis with Porto.

Season 10 : Ongoing. Top of the league, CL first round so far.

Could you get a screenshot of few players from your current season? Vrsaljko, Sanchez, Hazard, Hulk, Shawcross and Phil Jones?

Started a new save with Chelsea. I'm very satisfied because everything went according to plan with transfers and new staff members. All pre-season games won plus the one with United for CS.

Planned 1st XI for this season

Mata Torres Sanchez

Lampard Essien

Mikel

Cole Terry Luiz Ivanovic

Cech

Planned 1st XI for 2nd season

Torres

Mata Ganso Sanchez

Mikel Essien

Cole Terry Luiz Vrsaljko

Cech

vTD9jI.png

8LyCrP.png

Anyone got experience with Ganso? Is he good in EPL? I plan to buy him in my 2nd season and play him behind a striker as a advanced playmaker in 4-2-3-1.

I gotta say that Zhirkov impressed me. Played like Gareth Bale, flying on that left wing as assisting. Now I feel sorry for bringing Mata, I could've taken him in the next season.

Haha i sold Lampard and Drogba now since they just can't do it anymore, they went to Blackburn which is currently being managed by Mark Hughes, and he has bought Huntlaer from Milan and Rio Ferdinand, their 5th in the league and have some other good players, and steve bruce is the man united manager, and Stuart Pierce some how got the Spurs job, Ancelotti is the england manager, Arsene Wenger has left the game some how, while Roberto Mancini is managing Arsenal, what a weird game...

Anyway this is usually my formation

Aguero/Babacar

Iturbe/Kakuta---------Pastore---------Alex Chamberlain/Alex (Some young talented brazilian i bought)

Hamsik/Ortiz----Daniel Agyei

Bertrand/Cole--Shawcross/Terry---Luiz---Sergie Aurier

Cech/Delac

Or i will just go straight down the centre, i tend to score more goals in this formation

Sturridge/Babacar---Aguero

Pastore

Hamsik---------Ortiz

Daniel Agyei/Hawkes

Bertrand--Shawcross-Luiz--Sergie Aurier

Cech/Delac

I'm currently in January 2014, Won the league twice, Champions league twice, league cup and the FA cup. And i've just sold Essien to Barcelona for 20 million at the age of 31.

I've been moving around all over the place in my current save.

Season 1 : Lokomotiv Moscow - 3rd place and Cup final appearance

Season 2 : Lokomotiv Moscow - Champions. Resignation.

Season 3 : Serie B with Reggina - Took over when they were 15th with half the season gone. Finished 6th and got into the playoffs but lost in the Playoff final.

Season 4 : Promotion to Serie A and winning the Serie B. Resignation.

Season 5 : Shakhtar. Champions. Resignation.

Season 6 : Dinamo Kiev - Ukrainian Super Cup, Ukrainian Cup and second place. Resignation.

Season 7 : Coventry in the Championship. 7th place.

Season 8 : Promotion to Premiership and winning the Championship. Resignation.

Season 9 : Almeria in La Liga. They'd been promoted previous season and my brief was to avoid relegation. Was 13th in April when the Porto seat became vacant and I applied. They offered me a contract so took it.

Season 9 : Portuguese Cup and CL semis with Porto.

Season 10 : Ongoing. Top of the league, CL first round so far.

wow... quite an impressive CV. :)

I tried something similar and although din't make it to your level, was quite OK.

Season 1: Chelsea - Champions, FA Cup, CC - Quarters, ECL - Semis

Season 2: Chelsea - Champions, FA Cup, CC - Semis, ECL - Champions - Resigned

Season 3: Leeds - 3rd place, promoted

Season 4: Leeds - 14th around Jan - WHU offered job - Took it. They were 19th and finished 15th end of season.

Seasn 5 - WHU - CC finals, FA quarters, EPL - 9th - Resigned

Season 5 - Sau Paulo - Champions and won Libertadores - Resigned

Season 6 - Oldham - 2nd division - Finished 8th

Season 7 - Oldham - Finished 3th - Promoted - Resigned

Season 8 - Bolton - In championship - Champions - Promoted

Season 9 - Valencia - 3rd currently - In progress (Dec) - Behind Barca by 2 points and Real by 5 points.

wow... quite an impressive CV. smile.png

I tried something similar and although din't make it to your level, was quite OK.

Season 1: Chelsea - Champions, FA Cup, CC - Quarters, ECL - Semis

Season 2: Chelsea - Champions, FA Cup, CC - Semis, ECL - Champions - Resigned

Season 3: Leeds - 3rd place, promoted

Season 4: Leeds - 14th around Jan - WHU offered job - Took it. They were 19th and finished 15th end of season.

Seasn 5 - WHU - CC finals, FA quarters, EPL - 9th - Resigned

Season 5 - Sau Paulo - Champions and won Libertadores - Resigned

Season 6 - Oldham - 2nd division - Finished 8th

Season 7 - Oldham - Finished 3th - Promoted - Resigned

Season 8 - Bolton - In championship - Champions - Promoted

Season 9 - Valencia - 3rd currently - In progress (Dec) - Behind Barca by 2 points and Real by 5 points.

Could you get me the screenies if you're playin' 12? tongue.png

Vrsaljko, Sanchez, Hazard, Hulk, Shawcross and Phil Jones?

Haha i sold Lampard and Drogba now since they just can't do it anymore, they went to Blackburn which is currently being managed by Mark Hughes, and he has bought Huntlaer from Milan and Rio Ferdinand, their 5th in the league and have some other good players, and steve bruce is the man united manager, and Stuart Pierce some how got the Spurs job, Ancelotti is the england manager, Arsene Wenger has left the game some how, while Roberto Mancini is managing Arsenal, what a weird game...

Anyway this is usually my formation

Aguero/Babacar

Iturbe/Kakuta---------Pastore---------Alex Chamberlain/Alex (Some young talented brazilian i bought)

Hamsik/Ortiz----Daniel Agyei

Bertrand/Cole--Shawcross/Terry---Luiz---Sergie Aurier

Cech/Delac

Or i will just go straight down the centre, i tend to score more goals in this formation

Sturridge/Babacar---Aguero

Pastore

Hamsik---------Ortiz

Daniel Agyei/Hawkes

Bertrand--Shawcross-Luiz--Sergie Aurier

Cech/Delac

I'm currently in January 2014, Won the league twice, Champions league twice, league cup and the FA cup. And i've just sold Essien to Barcelona for 20 million at the age of 31.

How is Shawcross? I'm thinking about bringing him in. Consistent?

How is Shawcross? I'm thinking about bringing him in. Consistent?

It took time, i bought him in my second season and he played a few games, started him in cup competitions and stuff, but he got sent off a lot and i kept fining him heavily and now he's not clumsy with his tackles anymore, his rating in his first season was 6.95 or something like that, he didn't play well, but now he's a starter and he plays really well, much better than Terry, and now he's got similar stats to Terry, hes 17 on tackling and has a lot of high mental and phsyical stats, very good player for me. I bought an Argentinian last season for 3 million from River plate, and he's class, Ortiz hes called and his stats are unbelievable, hes 18 years old and has 17's 18's and 19's on everything.

Could you get me the screenies if you're playin' 12? :P

Vrsaljko, Sanchez, Hazard, Hulk, Shawcross and Phil Jones?

Vrsaljko doesn't seem to be in my save for some reason :D Here's the other though, i'm in the 2015/16 season, if you want any others let me know :)

9f79f2147229206.jpg 849d74147229209.jpg ed64de147229213.jpg df1e2e147229217.jpg 9435ea147229222.jpg

Vrsaljko doesn't seem to be in my save for some reason :D Here's the other though, i'm in the 2015/16 season, if you want any others let me know :)

9f79f2147229206.jpg 849d74147229209.jpg ed64de147229213.jpg df1e2e147229217.jpg 9435ea147229222.jpg

Thanks a lot! Vrsaljko isn't there probably because you didn't load large database.

I think I'm going to get Shawcross and have him as a backup for Luiz and Jones (talkin' 'bout future here).

Could I see M'Villa, Aguero, Kofi Agyei, Kakuta and Sturridge? Sorry to bother :P

Thanks a lot! Vrsaljko isn't there probably because you didn't load large database.

I think I'm going to get Shawcross and have him as a backup for Luiz and Jones (talkin' 'bout future here).

Could I see M'Villa, Aguero, Kakuta and Sturridge? Sorry to bother :P

Sure, I did load a large database lol I remember real signing him around 2012/13 season, it's mad he must of retired :/

Here you go, no bother at all mate :)

854683147230626.jpg d529e9147230635.jpg 71d557147230637.jpg e46890147230642.jpg

I highly recommend this HUGE facepack. It's class!

Sure, I did load a large database lol I remember real signing him around 2012/13 season, it's mad he must of retired :/

Here you go, no bother at all mate :)

854683147230626.jpg d529e9147230635.jpg 71d557147230637.jpg e46890147230642.jpg

Thanks again. Vrsaljko snubbed Real to join me :giggle:

By the way how do you do screenies?, because everytime i press the printscreen button and paste it into paint my desktop just comes up, like my game is invisible.

Try fraps or ZD soft game recorder. They work for all games and allow you to capture video also ;)

By the way how do you do screenies?, because everytime i press the printscreen button and paste it into paint my desktop just comes up, like my game is invisible.

Alt + F9

then go to documents>sports interactive>football manager 2011>screenshots

Okay cheers.

I highly recommend this HUGE facepack. It's class!

Thanks again. Vrsaljko snubbed Real to join me :giggle:

Try fraps or ZD soft game recorder.

Okay cheers. Any of you guys found really good talent?, i always scout brazil and argentina heavily, i usually find it in argentina tho, i bought someone called Sam Hawkes from Spurs youth for 20million, defensive midfielder he is but his skills are great, he's 17, about the same as Daniel Agyei right now, but will be much better by his age, there hard to find though, your scouts never note when they find them you just have to always take the time and have a look on the shortlist of scout reports.