Talkchelsea gaming server?

epicsarah-ous

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Network games for FM against fellow posters would be interesting. Anyone up for it?

I used to play FM over network with friends, it's the best thing ever. I can't play FM single player anymore after that experience. This is a good idea, but unfortunately I won't be able to play unless it's only on the weekends, no time during the week.

It's a good idea but first we need to see 3 things.

Which game

Which platform

How many people are in

It's pointless to lose time setting up a server for a certain game and having 2 people play it...

Quite a few would be up for a FM game. You still need Hamachi for that?

I would be free on weekends. Anyone wants a game, let's use this thread for deciding time etc.

Quite a few would be up for a FM game. You still need Hamachi for that?

I would be free on weekends. Anyone wants a game, let's use this thread for deciding time etc.

Sure, I'm up for it though I never actually played FM online :blink:

Does it need a host with a fast internet?

And yeah, we should go with Hamachi :ph34r:

I'll host if anyone wants to play. Just make sure you've got version 12.0.2 of the game. (To find out which version you have, check out "game status" option from the "FM" drop-down menu on the main in-game toolbar.)

You'll need to download and install Hamachi. Use this guide - http://www.neoseeker.com/forums/45152/t1461703-guide-hamachi-guide/

Once you've done that, drop me a PM and I'll reply with server name and password. I'll also then provide instructions on how to join the game. Only use PMs for this please.