Frank Lampard

DavidEU

i hope he turns out to be fit for England mainly because i know it obviously means alot to him and is almost certainly his last major tournament with them.

however looking for a silver lining atleast those ungrateful cunts that love to hate anything chelsea won't be able to use him as a scapegoat ..they`ll reserve that for JT,Cole and Cahill now.

England have never quite pulled the heart strings like Chelsea have..i guess Mexico `86 ,Italia `90 and England `96 were quite exciting but it`s just not the same..i guess it`s because we gotta share any glory we have with Scouse cunts,Leeds,Mancs,Bristolians and shit..has to do with it.

i usally end up just rooting for Chelsea players..i`ll support Englands Chelsea boys above the others but once they go out i just root for whoever we got left in the tournament,there`s certain nations i just can't root for tho ..:)

i hope he turns out to be fit for England mainly because i know it obviously means alot to him and is almost certainly his last major tournament with them.

however looking for a silver lining atleast those ungrateful cunts that love to hate anything chelsea won't be able to use him as a scapegoat ..they`ll reserve that for JT,Cole and Cahill now.

England have never quite pulled the heart strings like Chelsea have..i guess Mexico `86 ,Italia `90 and England `96 were quite exciting but it`s just not the same..i guess it`s because we gotta share any glory we have with Scouse cunts,Leeds,Mancs,Bristolians and shit..has to do with it.

i usally end up just rooting for Chelsea players..i`ll support Englands Chelsea boys above the others but once they go out i just root for whoever we got left in the tournament,there`s certain nations i just can't root for tho ..:)

Agreed i just love Chelsea and my pure hatred for other clubs makes it impossible for me to truly cheer on england.

If england win cos of a rooney or gerrard goal and it means the country putting the pricks on a pedastal i'd rather they lose!

Lampard has been ruled out of EURO 2012 with a thigh injury. Nothing too serious it seems. Good news for us going into next season.

My only worry now is if he's selected and expressed a wish to play in the olympics.

Obviously given what he's done for the club if he wants to do it you cannot criticise him. But it would be much more preferable for a fully fit lampard with good rest and a full pre season under his belt.

My only worry now is if he's selected and expressed a wish to play in the olympics.

Obviously given what he's done for the club if he wants to do it you cannot criticise him. But it would be much more preferable for a fully fit lampard with good rest and a full pre season under his belt.

Don't think he will go to the Olympics. Have not heard him say anything about it. Furthermore, the Olympics clash with our US Pre-Season tour and I think he would much rather train with the rest of the team and prepare for next season.

Don't think he will go to the Olympics. Have not heard him say anything about it. Furthermore, the Olympics clash with our US Pre-Season tour and I think he would much rather train with the rest of the team and prepare for next season.

Yeah but he wouldn't have said anything because he would have expected to play in the euros. Hopefully not, i'm sure a list of players for the olympics has already been selected.

Roy hodson said that the doctor cannot guarantee that he (frank) will play in any of the matches in the group stage( till 19th june) so i think that he ruled out for like 2-3 weeks.

Anything less than a month would be a good news for us.

Yeah buy still no affect to chelsea...

Yeah. Just do not want the same thing like in the last pre-season to happen again after all the senior players came back looking tired and unfit because of the World Cup & grueling season in England for the new season.

Gutted for him for missing Euros.But least wont get the shite press that he doesnt deserve!

If England against all the odds doesn´t do that well in the Euros all the missing players will get the stick, i.e. Lampard for picking an injury on purpose, or something like that.