Frank Lampard

DavidEU

How stupid do you feel? HAHA!

What a free kick from Lampard, he had an amazing game vs Spurs today!

nah i still think he shouldn't, the goal was Cudicini's foult for not covering his far post well, still a well taken free kick. But yeah most of his corners go to waste.

Yes,he did score a brilliant goal but that wasn't his only contribution to the game.His control,passing and dribbling were all top notch and so was his defending.Had he not scored the goal,I still would have appreciated his performance and commitment.Truly a legend and I hope he stays with us next season.

Drogba’s stunning opener in Sunday’s 5-1 FA Cup semi-final thrashing of Spurs was his seventh in seven appearances at Wembley.

He says: “This one was special because I scored it with my left foot but I really want to thank Frank Lampard because his pass was fantastic.

“Frank has probably been involved in 80 per cent of all my goals for Chelsea and when he’s playing I know I have more chances to score.”

Yet England midfielder Lampard insists all the credit belongs to Drogba.

He said: “Didi has scored some iconic goals for Chelsea over the years and that goes right in there with them.

nah i still think he shouldn't, the goal was Cudicini's foult for not covering his far post well, still a well taken free kick. But yeah most of his corners go to waste.

His free kick taking is generally abysmal. He lacks the technique to get the ball move up and down like Drogba does, which is why he shouldn't take free kicks especially from a close range. His corners have been very sharp this season, though, in my opinion.

He was MOTM in my eyes. He was brilliant in starting attacks and even more surprising, at stoping Tottenhams attacks. Made a few great tackles and interceptions.

This. He was incredible, MOTM bar none. I've been a vocal critic over the AVB affair but that was a special performance.