Frank Lampard

DavidEU

So you don't like any creativity or or someone who can control the temp of the game. Becuase lets face it, Scholes can do it. Lampard who is 4 years younger then him can hardley do either. And lets face it Lampard is not suited in the DM role. It annoys me that there are lots of younger player who can offer us much more in that position then Lampard (like are very own Romeu, who never gets played anymore. Even though him playing along with someone like Mikel. Raul or Ramires in that 2 player deeper midfield role would offer us much more then just playing Lampard there to make sure hee does not whine on why he is not playing anymore.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No creativity? Only Giggs has more assists than Lampard.

Lampard hasn't even played DM this season which shows you probably need to watch him more closely. His passing is underrated and is something that doesn't get enough credit, people always bang on about the goals he scores. There was a quality video on Youtube demonstrating Lampard's passing ability, I can't find it at the moment but I'll post it here when I find it. His passing is something that even we Chelsea fans don't give him enough credit for. The amount of goals we've scored that have come from Lampard, is unreal.

I didn't like the part he played with AVB. However, AVB's main problem was that he didn't get the squad on his side, his squad management was shocking. It was AVB's fault as well which is something a lot of people forget. Players like Alex have said that AVB should of handled the likes of Lampard better. I agree with what Lampard said, AVB was trying to make changes too quickly and forgot about the present.

Anyway, Lampard is class. His intelligence and hard work make Lampard what he is. Jose sums Lampard up.

So you don't like any creativity or or someone who can control the temp of the game. Becuase lets face it, Scholes can do it. Lampard who is 4 years younger then him can hardley do either. And lets face it Lampard is not suited in the DM role. It annoys me that there are lots of younger player who can offer us much more in that position then Lampard (like are very own Romeu, who never gets played anymore. Even though him playing along with someone like Mikel. Raul or Ramires in that 2 player deeper midfield role would offer us much more then just playing Lampard there to make sure hee does not whine on why he is not playing anymore.

Scholes is better than Lampard no doubt, but Lampard has still done so much for this club. All you are doing is pointing negatives out about him, in all honeslty we probably wouldn't of had most of our success under Roman if it were not for him. So show some respect.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

No creativity? Only Giggs has more assists than Lampard.

Being a creative player does not mean loads of assists.Modric only gets about 4-5 official assists every season bcuase of the more central role in midfield that he is used in. But we needed a Modric more then anything else (Mata).

And another problem is that Lampard is always arse licking Jose and trying to keep the running of the team the way Jose had it run - there byresisting any changes. As seen with him having personal text mesages with the guy making it like he wants to marry him. I remember the game against Inter at the Bridge where Lampard seemed to be paying more attention that Jose was back rather then the game. That was disgusting and started the process of me completly losing all respect to Fatty, becuase it makes you wonder if the guy cares more about Jose then the club.

Scholes is better than Lampard no doubt, but Lampard has still done so much for this club. All you are doing is pointing negatives out about him, in all honeslty we probably wouldn't of had most of our success under Roman if it were not for him. So show some respect.

I can easily flip that by saying iit was the club (and the investment Roman gave to the club) that made Lampard the status of what he is today in World Football. Baring in mind he was close to joining Aston Villa when he left West Ham. Where he would have had no where the amount of publiciity and fame as he had now. Not to mention the massive pay rise the club was forced to give when Lampard heared Jose calling him at Inter. Paying £100,000 demands that a player at least works hard every game. But this season, with his constant whining and moaning that AVB was not only trying to dismantle Jose's grip, but also ther fact that Lampard should not play every game was disgraceful and is basically flipping te bird to me, a fan who has spent time, money and effort to watch smeone like him act like a totally shit. So you can have your mouth wedged fimly down his cock 24/7 if you want to, but I can't stand the guy anymore and more time he stays at the club and has the power he has in tthe dresing room, the more damage it will do to Chelsea and the more painful it will be to rebuild the club when the fcker finally decdes to lave to get an even bigger pay packet in America.

I can easily flip that by saying iit was the club (and the investment Roman gave to the club) that made Lampard the status of what he is today in World Football. Baring in mind he was close to joining Aston Villa when he left West Ham. Where he would have had no where the amount of publiciity and fame as he had now. Not to mention the massive pay rise the club was forced to give when Lampard heared Jose calling him at Inter. Paying £100,000 demands that a player at least works hard every game. But this season, with his constant whining and moaning that AVB was not only trying to dismantle Jose's grip, but also ther fact that Lampard should not play every game was disgraceful and is basically flipping te bird to me, a fan who has spent time, money and effort to watch smeone like him act like a totally shit. So you can have your mouth wedged fimly down his cock 24/7 if you want to, but I can't stand the guy anymore and more time he stays at the club and has the power he has in tthe dresing room, the more damage it will do to Chelsea and the more painful it will be to rebuild the club when the fcker finally decdes to lave to get an even bigger pay packet in America.

Alright i couldn't care if he actually hated Chelsea, hated everything about it, because all i can think of is all the stuff he has done for us on the pitch. Off the pitch i don't care, because i expect nothing less, that's what 90 percent of footballers are like, get over it.

You are the one who seems to get cranky when someone dares to criticize him and comment that he may be and/or have acted like a bastard.

I DONT GET FUCKING CRANKY OMFG SHITTING HELL, WHAT MAKES YOU FUCKING THINK THAT FOR FUCK SAKE?.

Being a creative player does not mean loads of assists.Modric only gets about 4-5 official assists every season bcuase of the more central role in midfield that he is used in. But we needed a Modric more then anything else (Mata).

And another problem is that Lampard is always arse licking Jose and trying to keep the running of the team the way Jose had it run - there byresisting any changes. As seen with him having personal text mesages with the guy making it like he wants to marry him. I remember the game against Inter at the Bridge where Lampard seemed to be paying more attention that Jose was back rather then the game. That was disgusting and started the process of me completly losing all respect to Fatty, becuase it makes you wonder if the guy cares more about Jose then the club.

You missed the part when I talked about passing then.

:lol: That Jose thing is bullshit. As is the player power thing. Players having too much power i.e. Lampard, Terry, Cole, Drogba is complete bullshit. Player power was never a problem under Ancelotti or Hiddink. AVB should have dealt with the squad better.

:lol: That Jose thing is bullshit. As is the player power thing. Players having too much power i.e. Lampard, Terry, Cole, Drogba is complete bullshit. Player power was never a problem under Ancelotti or Hiddink. AVB should have dealt with the squad better.

Thats becuase Carlo and Hiddink sucked up to thm, played Jose's 4-3-3 and never dropped them. More painfuly when Carlo refsed to drop them even though we were going through one of our worst runs in years. What about Ashley Cole bringing an air rifle to the cub and shooting that student? Most clubs would have kicked him out or possible allowed him to be aarresteed, but we just give hiim a small fine. If Drogba, Essien, Lampard, Terry, Cole and Malouda were half fit they played - and we got some of the most boring lazy football with no sense o urgency from te players. Soon as someone tries to change the status quo, out they go. Its ridiculous that decision, big or smal, have to make sure they get approved by the likes of Terry and Lampard to make sure it benefits them, which is usually never due to i being a step away form Jose's tactics. Its amazing to think that people will defend these players to the death and may not even think for a moment tat the culture in the dressin room is an unhealthy one that is doing damage to the club long term. Beccause the likes of Lampard and Drogba are "legends" means that they can do anything they want and we must never talk bad about them otherwise we are "glory hunters"

I care about what is best for the club, you only care about whats best for some of these players' egos. End of.

Tell that to Big Phil mate. I'm sure he'll be delighted to know it wasn't the players who got him sacked.