Frank Lampard

DavidEU

No, i said they are ridiculous comments. Opinions are opinions but calling Lampard a fat fucker and some other things i've seen are just way over the line on a Chelsea forum. That just shouldn't be here.

Fine... Say that Lampard has had him time whatever but why the insults to a true Chelsea great? You cannot be a Chelsea fan to say that.

In your opinion.

Oh my god he said something that another person completly disagrees on. BAN HIM! BAN HIM I SAY!!!

You don't even understand what i'm saying, you're just saying the same shit in every reply. Fucking retard.

No I'm just outlining the premise of your accusations. I say something you completly disagree and for some reason upsets (even though it was not directed at you in anyway) therefore I should be banned. That is basically it.

And you don't understand why he called him a "fat fucker"? Yes, Lampard has been an absolutely outstanding player in the Chelsea history but what he did this season isn't anything that you expect of a legend. It wonders me how people have already forgotten about what happened a few weeks ago...

Shall i write it a bit easier for you to understand since you clearly haven't had much of an education? Ok i'll try my best.

I am not questioning your opinion. Your opinion is that u want Frank to finish his Chelsea career, great for you, i have taken that on board and quite frankly i agree with that. But you do not need to insult the greatest Chelsea player in the last decade to express that do you?. You can quite easily say he's shit now and he should just go and finish his career somewhere else like go to the USA or take up another role in the club or take his coaching badges or something. Do you really need to call him a fat fucker? do you need to completely ignore everything he's done for this club and show him absolutely no respect? Some of the things you have said about him are shameful and shocking especially as a Chelsea fan. It would be bad enough coming from a West Ham fan or a gooner, yid, manc, thief etc. But his own fans? You must be shitting me with comments like that if you say you're a Chelsea fan.

I haven't once said your opinion is wrong. It's simply the way you've gone about it and conducted yourself. You should be hugely ashamed. I'm ashamed you even call yourself a Chelsea fan. Horrific.

Shall i write it a bit easier for you to understand since you clearly haven't had much of an education? Ok i'll try my best.

I am not questioning your opinion. Your opinion is that u want Frank to finish his Chelsea career, great for you, i have taken that on board and quite frankly i agree with that. But you do not need to insult the greatest Chelsea player in the last decade to express that do you?. You can quite easily say he's shit now and he should just go and finish his career somewhere else like go to the USA or take up another role in the club or take his coaching badges or something. Do you really need to call him a fat fucker? do you need to completely ignore everything he's done for this club and show him absolutely no respect? Some of the things you have said about him are shameful and shocking especially as a Chelsea fan. It would be bad enough coming from a West Ham fan or a gooner, yid, manc, thief etc. But his own fans? You must be shitting me with comments like that if you say you're a Chelsea fan.

I haven't once said your opinion is wrong. It's simply the way you've gone about it and conducted yourself. You should be hugely ashamed. I'm ashamed you even call yourself a Chelsea fan. Horrific.

I think he completly ignore the uncoditional support he got for the last 0 years when he decided to undermine the club when he was not starting every game. Or when he stalled on a contract to go to Jose's Inter, until we gave him a giant page rise. It works both ways you know.

Alright then what ever, you want to hate lampard, hate him. We can't tell you that he didn't act unproffesional when AVB was here. And we can't tell you to overlook it because the legend has done so much for the club.

But i will say this, were you there?. When AVB was there, where you there in the dressing room listening to what he was saying to the players, where you listening to what the players were saying?. No you wern't, so stop acting as if you know everything what went on, because you don't. You don't know if AVB was a pure dick to Lampard, the papers don't know it either but you believe it over the papers.

Yeah go on and make assumptions like ''well he started playing better when he left'' it doesn't prove jack shit. Fact is you wern't there, therefor your arguement has no facts in it.

Can i just say to those who say that they cant forget what SFL did this season, why is it then that it seems so easy for you to forget what he did in the last decade for this club? Seems bizarre to me that people have made their minds up that he was single handedly to blame for AVB's demise based on speculation yet what he has given this club over the last 11 years that most of us have witnessed first hand seems to be just brushed under the carpet. No wonder our fans get a bad rap

And you don't understand why he called him a "fat fucker"? Yes, Lampard has been an absolutely outstanding player in the Chelsea history but what he did this season isn't anything that you expect of a legend. It wonders me how people have already forgotten about what happened a few weeks ago...

And as ive just said, it bemuses me that you and others have forgotten what he did here for the last decade or so. One of the biggest legends this club has and you lot can so easily turn on him on ONE REPORTED INCIDENT? Shame

For people saying he only scores from the spot: Only 37 out of Frank Lampard's 150 PL goals have been penalties.
Chelsea would have been 11 pts worse off & sitting in 7th(46 pts) in the Premier League right now without Frank Lampard's goal this season.

His penalties really are something special though.

That's something I was thinking about a lot. If only I could do the fan videos. I would make two - one with all the penalties (including those he failed in - not a lot lol) and one with his sliding tackles. That's something sort of 'ingored' but he has been bloody brilliant at them.