Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Lamps shouldn't take all the blame. If AVB had handled the situation with more finesse perhaps Lamps would have been happy to take a backseat role.

No one is denying that Andre takes some of the blame for the teams failure. But, for me at least, the frustration with Frank has nothing to do with AVB. He is a club legend and is expected to give 100% effort and show the professionalism expected of him at this level by doing what is asked of him by the manager every single time. His lack of effort and interest in some of the matches during the AVB era is pathetic from my point of view and a stab in the back of not only the manager but the club and fans.

Great, that means the next manager knows he will have to overhaul the squad. It shows that a slow transitional period is impossible.

Yes if we get a new manager we will need this done.

Which is why I don't mind keeping RDM cause we won't have this problem.

I want the Chelsea blood to managed, because that won't be a problem like a foreing manager with the exception of Mourinho.

Yes if we get a new manager we will need this done.

Which is why I don't mind keeping RDM cause we won't have this problem.

I want the Chelsea blood to managed, because that won't be a problem like a foreing manager with the exception of Mourinho.

Give them the role and they will just look out for themselves, they are not going to drop themselves.

"I want the best team in China and we are prepared to invest a lot of money to bring Ferdinand and Lampard to us," club chairman Wang Guolin told The Sun newspaper. "Many people here watch the Premier League and know how good the two players are."

It also says they want Mourinho next season. Good luck with that.

Still Lampards biggest fan despite not been great this season. However I think he will be back to his best next season when we are sorted with a new manager and new players. I can see in his eyes how hungry he is and how hard he tries. Such a talent, just take my word, we have not seen the end of Super Frank Lampard!

Still Lampards biggest fan despite not been great this season. However I think he will be back to his best next season when we are sorted with a new manager and new players. I can see in his eyes how hungry he is and how hard he tries. Such a talent, just take my word, we have not seen the end of Super Frank Lampard!

you can see more in his eyes than Ive seen on the pitch.

I wish him well wherever the money takes him

I don't think that Lampard will left Chelsea , he said that Chelsea is his club and i think that Lampard is too much important for Chelsea , he is a man that represent the Successful Chelsea , and with the new players coming, to have Lampard along side you makes you fell that losing is not an option wearing the Chelsea shirt.

He's in that BBC Outnumbered do dah tommrow for Sports relief..could be awkaward to watch lol

Never seen the show, apart from clips, at least it's a nice bit of publicity for Chelsea, capitalising on Lampard's stature.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0nQww0aCCE&feature=plcp&context=C4839d9bVDvjVQa1PpcFMkhO1Eav6T0hZ_-i01VzQEi9bbeGn4-U4=

I don't think that Lampard will left Chelsea , he said that Chelsea is his club and i think that Lampard is too much important for Chelsea , he is a man that represent the Successful Chelsea , and with the new players coming, to have Lampard along side you makes you fell that losing is not an option wearing the Chelsea shirt.

It all depends if he's willing to play be squad player like Giggs and Scholes do at United. Otherwise, we'll have to let him go.

Yes of course but I think he knows that he deserve THIS season to play as a titular under AVB and DiMatteo , but in a near future if he want the best for his club is to stay and play when the manager wants.Difficult but its like that.

The fact that SAF tried to sign Lampard in January showed that was a lot of unrest in the team.Lampard didn't doubt AVB's managerial skills but disapproved of his communication skills.

RDM mentions in most of his interviews that he talks to each player individually in the team and such emphasis tells me that AVB really didn't do that in the training ground.I don't think Chelsea really require a reputed or an accomplished manager instead they need a manager who has a laissez-faire style or perhaps even a democratic kind,where there is effective communication between the players and managerial staff.With figures like Lampard and Terry in the team,this club just needs a motivator like RDM.