Frank Lampard

DavidEU

To be honest, I'm slightly glad he's actually working hard now. Of course I'm annoyed because it proves the talk about him & André, but the fact is we must put that aside because he's now doing what we're expecting of a Chelsea FC player. Only this way, with continuous performances and efforts will he earn back our trust.

To be honest, I'm slightly glad he's actually working hard now. Of course I'm annoyed because it proves the talk about him & André, but the fact is we must put that aside because he's now doing what we're expecting of a Chelsea FC player. Only this way, with continuous performances and efforts will he earn back our trust.

The damages are already done. there's no return point.

AVB left and suddenly Lampard is playing better. What a shock.

I feel disgusted looking at my avatar..

he put in a similar performance against Bolton not to long ago. and maybe RDM is putting him in a better position to succeed.

The damages are already done. there's no return point.

Perhaps, but it is time to move on. Like we said club above the man, whatever we feel about André it's all said and done now. If Lampard's finally playing for the club, we have to move on from his past behaviour and hope it continues.

Perhaps, but it is time to move on. Like we said club above the man, whatever we feel about André it's all said and done now. If Lampard's finally playing for the club, we have to move on from his past behaviour and hope it continues.

We can't move on. At least, we shouldn't move on. In life, sometimes people make irredeemable things, it is exactly what Lampard has done. If you want to bow before him, good on you - though it's surprise me coming from you.

FINALLY playing for club . that makes it even worse ... we must just hope RDM does what Frank wants

We can't move on. At least, we shouldn't move on. In life, sometimes people make irredeemable things, it is exactly what Lampard has done. If you want to bow before him, good on you - though it's surprise me coming from you.

That's not what I mean. I'm still sickened by his actions, and he's definitely not up on the pedestal I once placed him on. That being said, I'd rather he did start playing properly now than continue his horrible crap of 2 weeks ago. At a time, where I strongly fear, Mata could burn out, Lampard has to step up his game like he's never had to. I certainly won't be bowing to his feet though, what he's done is highly disrespectful to André, the club & the fans.

FINALLY playing for club . that makes it even worse ... we must just hope RDM does what Frank wants

I know it does, and don't get me wrong it makes me furious. But we need him to step up.

In all fairness,AVB didn't really communicate a lot with the senior players. I remember reading a Lampard interview where he mentioned that he hadn't spoken to AVB for a long time following his exclusion from the starting 11.

I think Lampard despised AVB because of his communication skills and not team selection.Lampard just wanted a reason and I guess he never really got one.

I heard interesting statistic from commentator.

Chelsea lost 10 games under AVB, Lampard played in all of them.

Whenever Lampard didn't play, Chelsea didn't lose.

kinda misleading, for example yeah Lampard played in the Napoli game, but he came on when we were losing 3-1 and game was pretty much decided. He didn't start in the Aston Villa loss either.

although it is a great stat for the whole blame Lampard theory.

You don't know the full story, and you really can't understand what really happened between him and AVB.

People are exaggerating in trying to defend our worst manager in the last 15 years. Players like Alex told another story on what went on between Lampard and AVB, he cited that AVB disrespected Lampard and treated him unfairly. Also Zola said something similar to that.

I guess there are people who don't really understand the situation. Let's say you have a friend who is one of the highest earners in the company and he decides not to work because he doesn't like your boss and then your office loses important contract that could help a lot of people and your boss gets fired. Would you respect this worker even if he contributed a lot in the past?

St. Lampard ain't down with that shit.

Its clear that the manager and Lampard didn't exactly get along, and I for one dislike the way he went and let his feelings known to the public, thereby embarrassing AVB. But "I don't get along with AVB!" does not necessarily mean "I won't sit on the bench!"., right?

Its clear that the manager and Lampard didn't exactly get along, and I for one dislike the way he went and let his feelings known to the public, thereby embarrassing AVB. But "I don't get along with AVB!" does not necessarily mean "I won't sit on the bench!"., right?

It's not about his relationship with the manager, because as AVB said they are not married. It is his obvious lack of effort on the pitch and his aparent refusal to work for the manager which showed unbelievable disrespect not just to the manager but to the club, his teammates and more importantly his own legendary status with the fans.

It's not about his relationship with the manager, because as AVB said they are not married. It is his obvious lack of effort on the pitch and his aparent refusal to work for the manager which showed unbelievable disrespect not just to the manager but to the club, his teammates and more importantly his own legendary status with the fans.

But the guy's trying to win his Euro ticket, right? I don't think he will risk putting in bad performances especially with the limited number of chances he was getting at the time.

I think his form (apart from goal-scoring) has been generally poor this season. I've heard he played ok against Stoke, but that was against a ten-man team and doesn't prove he can consistently deliver them match after match.

But the guy's trying to win his Euro ticket, right? I don't think he will risk putting in bad performances especially with the limited number of chances he was getting at the time.

I think his form (apart from goal-scoring) has been generally poor this season. I've heard he played ok against Stoke, but that was against a ten-man team and doesn't prove he can consistently deliver them match after match.

Footage of him walking around showing no intent and letting opposition player literally walk past him while the team was loosing on several occasions are etched in my memory. As a Chelsea fan, I will never be able to look at frank the same way.

Super Frank is a legend and always will be for me. Im not getting too carried away with all the behind the scenes speculation because as always no one knows what has gone on except for the occasional quote which is accompanied by mass amounts of speculative newspaper columns. To say that SFL aint tried this season or was giving less than 100% is not fair to the guy, i mean he is still our top goalscorer this season. I think more realistic is that Franky is just having the years catch up on him and add to that, that this is a fella who has played almost every game for years now and im sure the break in continuous game time is taking effect on him . Either way i dont honestly believe that he would ever purposely try and hinder this club