Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I heard interesting statistic from commentator.

Chelsea lost 10 games under AVB, Lampard played in all of them.

Whenever Lampard didn't play, Chelsea didn't lose.

I heard interesting statistic from commentator.

Chelsea lost 10 games under AVB, Lampard played in all of them.

Whenever Lampard didn't play, Chelsea didn't lose.

INTERESTING

@FrancoZola you don't have to be in the dressing room to know what he was like. I know for a fact that he was a disruptive influence because what you must understand is Frank is an educated person. Those comments he made to the media were calculated, he's not stupid he fully understood that the last thing we needed as a club was for a major player like himself to bring out the dirty laundry. I have had conversations with Frank in the past while he has been signing my merchandise and he is extremely calculated and he thinks before he answers your question. He knows that the media will fight to the end to produce any sort of bullshit story to derail us and the last thing he needed to do was give them material to do it with.

@FrancoZola you don't have to be in the dressing room to know what he was like. I know for a fact that he was a disruptive influence because what you must understand is Frank is an educated person. Those comments he made to the media were calculated, he's not stupid he fully understood that the last thing we needed as a club was for a major player like himself to bring out the dirty laundry. I have had conversations with Frank in the past while he has been signing my merchandise and he is extremely calculated and he thinks before he answers your question. He knows that the media will fight to the end to produce any sort of bullshit story to derail us and the last thing he needed to do was give them material to do it with.

No, I agree. I'm not on Frank's side in this argument. My comment was aimed at those who are still defending him. When I said "We don't know what exactly he did behind the scenes" I simply meant that we don't have proof since we weren't in the dressing room but I think his actions whilst on the pitch/bench speak for themselves not to mention the comments he's made recently

Maybe, just MAYBE Lampard did that because he genuinely thought that AVB sucked and the club wouldn't go anywhere with him? Still not an excuse though, that is the definition of player power and they should deal with what the club gives them. He may have had his best intentions in mind, but all it does is frustrate the fans even more and undermines his legendary status.

Irrespective of what he may or may not have said, I sure hope he can up his game. He's starting to become a passenger in midfield with the sole purpose of scoring goals.What happened to his range of passing? As Giggs and Scholes got older, they turned into providers. Even Essien has started changing his game. Its definitely not beyond him to do the same.

Agree, he did well. Obviously not the Lampard of old but compared to his performances this season it was much improved. Which only annoys me even more.

Me too. I wanted to say exactly that, but did not want to be labeled as a plastic fan.