Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I know emotions are running high, but i still think he is a Legend.

Maybe people are overreacting a bit, i'm pretty sure if we see Lampard holding up a trophy this year (unlikely but you get what i mean) many people will change there mind.

Even if he was one of the reasons AVB lost his job, he is not the only reason.

But i am disappointed if it's true about the way he treated AVB... it's devastating that AVB slept at the training ground some nights, he was so devoted but i guess we just have to move forward...

To the Lampard supporters out there, it seems a lot of you have not seen what it means to be a true legend for a team and win titles and give it your all regardless....I being a life long fan of the LA Lakers know a through sport Legend in Kobe Bryant, to those of you who dont know he has won all his championship rings and almost if not all his MVP titles under one manager Phil Jackson and the popular "triangle offense", but Kobe loves winning more than life itself and would never put that in front of anything....Fast forward 2011 Big Phil walks and retires, Kobe's publicly came out and said he wanted the assiant coach to carry on with Big Phil's legacy, but the board went over and signed Mike Brown...This is Kobe Bryant here and a 16year veteran, 5 championship rings, 2 time finals MVP, Olympic gold medalist, i can't start going on about his stats, he has won everything in basketball..Just google him if you live under a rock....

This year he had to learn a total new system, focusing more on defense and with and aging point guard, but did this Legend bitch to the media or sulk about that?...Nope...He has been on fire this season averaging 30points a game, playing his freaking heart out like he has done all 16years for the team, the jersey, the city and the fans learnt the new system and frustrated D Wade to fould out because of his defense last night....

So Frank "super frankie" Lampard, is a spoilt brat in my eyes, who because of his inability to learn a new system refuse to give his heart and whole to the team...Regardless of whatever, i will never forgive a "chelsea legend" Frank Lampard for walking around the pitch like he doesnt give a shit and talking crap to the media and his general attitude....Make your statement on the pitch bro and man up or fuck off...Chelsea FC was here before you and have had legends greater than frank and we will always be here after him and legends will always be made....Goddamnint if i can curse out Kobe for making 2-12 shots in his worst game this season who the fuck is frank walking around the pitch Lampard...

We all need a reality check sometimes....Is he a Chelsea Legend and helped win us trophies in the past...Fuck Yeah!!...Nobody is saying otherwise....But what has he done this season to deserve a constant playing, yeah the team was loosing while he was on the bench...Did he make any difference when he started?.....Those pointing to the Napoli game, are obviously forgetting the team that just lost to West Brom....They obviously couldnt see the invisible super frankie all game as well until he threw the last minute chance.....So what have given him the right to bitch or sulk?...

End of Rant :D

Do you remember when he scored against Bolton? He tapped the badge, it was a clear message to the fans something like 'choose me'.

And we chose him for West Brom, just didnt know he was gonna be wearing that shirt..................you know; the invisible one. disgracing that same badge....

And we chose him for West Brom, just didnt know he was gonna be wearing that shirt..................you know; the invisible one. disgracing that same badge....

He's been wearing that for most of the season. Can't believe how people even used misleading stats to make a point that he was valuable to the team. On the other hand Kalou and stats...

To expand on dBM7's post thinking about Kobe and Frank... Kobe is a Lakers legend and he is THE ALPHA DOG at the Lakers (he's Terry, Cole, Cech, Lampard, Drogba all rolled into one in that aspect) and has been since he was 18 years old (even if he wasn't ready). Even at 33 years old Kobe still amazes this long time Lakers supporter. There are days like dBM7 when I wonder why Kobe is being so freakin' selfish. But Kobe believes (and so do most Lakers supporters) that he is the best option for the Lakers to win. All he wants to do is win games and championships/rings. I respect that because I know as a Lakers fan it's not for lack of trying.

Watching him this year, he's not done yet, his performance level hasn't dropped. In two years the Lakers will need to decide what to do with Kobe when his contract is up. Do you reward the legend with another contract or do you let him ride off into the sunset? Does he stick around a season too long and people start to question if he's lost a step? Does he walk away on his own terms at the highest level or does he walk away with people remembering the "old" Kobe? It will be a sad day when KBB walks away from the Lakers, similar to what many here feel about Frank and CFC. My head may say one thing but my heart will probably say another.

Bottom line: Having Frank in the lineup, is he the best option for CFC to win?

To expand on dBM7's post thinking about Kobe and Frank... Kobe is a Lakers legend and he is THE ALPHA DOG at the Lakers (he's Terry, Cole, Cech, Lampard, Drogba all rolled into one in that aspect) and has been since he was 18 years old (even if he wasn't ready). Even at 33 years old Kobe still amazes this long time Lakers supporter. There are days like dBM7 when I wonder why Kobe is being so freakin' selfish. But Kobe believes (and so do most Lakers supporters) that he is the best option for the Lakers to win. All he wants to do is win games and championships/rings. I respect that because I know as a Lakers fan it's not for lack of trying.

Watching him this year, he's not done yet, his performance level hasn't dropped. In two years the Lakers will need to decide what to do with Kobe when his contract is up. Do you reward the legend with another contract or do you let him ride off into the sunset? Does he stick around a season too long and people start to question if he's lost a step? Does he walk away on his own terms at the highest level or does he walk away with people remembering the "old" Kobe? It will be a sad dad when KBB walks away from the Lakers, similar to what many here feel about Frank and CFC. My head may say one thing but my heart will probably say another.

Bottom line: Having Frank in the lineup, is he the best option for CFC to win?

Spot on pretty much every thing :worship: ...Wanted to highlight so many things that i decided to just leave it....The feeling when The Kobe (Black Mamba) walks is honestly unimaginable.....And you have rightly laid out his flaws....I believe Kobe is smart enough to know when he is past it, when he knows he cant push his body any further...If you noticed towards the end of last season his shot was off, that was the first time his wrist really started affecting him....Off season he went off to Germany for some experimental surgery and seeing what he is doing this season i can say that was a success....Kobe will never want to be the underdog, he will rather walk than play shit...If you remember when Lakers was shit after Phil left the first time and we were so shit he threaten to walk and his main reason was because he didnt feel like they can win and as soon when his short started going off he went for surgery that he put off forever, and the thing with Kobe's is when he is playing like shit he creates for the team, he make the team play for him...They want to win sometimes more for because Kobe is having a bad day out, Game 7 2010 finals against the Celtics spring to mind...When he wasnt up for it on the most important day, but he made that pass for crazy Ron Artest that made the big 3...In the words of Ron "Kobe never passes to me and he passed me the ball...Oh my God...Kobe passed me the ball....

But frank doesnt do that...He doesnt justify his starting in any way, he plays like shit and he doesnt use his status to inspire the team, seems like he has lost his desire most time to win...Only after that goal, he holds the badge when he really did nothing all through that game to deserve holding that badge in most aspect...The recent Bolton game springs to mind....

Fuck this shit....Coming out the other day and saying those who have been in chelsea care more and letting Luiz, Cahill, Mata, Iva, even Rami whom have obviously been at chelsea 100years longer than Super Frankie have a better performance than him in the next game against WEST BROM?....Are you kidding me?....A legend lifts his team no matter what, when you freaking put in a good shift the team will play with you motherfucker, not dragging the team down with your lackadaisical performances and firting with them delusional fans with your occasional goals to make them sing your name inspite of the crap performance he constantly dishes out....

P.S Tortilla, i like dBM7..Sound really cool :eyebrows:

P.S Tortilla, i like dBM7..Sound really cool :eyebrows:

I was too lazy to type the name out tbh.

Sidetrack - A few months ago, my daughter and I looked at the schedule, looked for good seats at a reasonable price, i.e. crappy opponent, and got tickets for the Lakers vs Minnesota game, first game after D-Wade broke Kobe's nose. My daughter already has 2 Kobe jerseys but needed a new one for the game. I'm a sucker and got her a new one. All I can say....Kobe is a beast and his desire to win is so palpable. After the game my daughter said, "He's kinda scary how intense he is, I like it".

Let's see some intensity from the Chelsea professionals . Too much to ask for?

I was too lazy to type the name out tbh.

Sidetrack - A few months ago, my daughter and I looked at the schedule, looked for good seats at a reasonable price, i.e. crappy opponent, and got tickets for the Lakers vs Minnesota game, first game after D-Wade broke Kobe's nose. My daughter already has 2 Kobe jerseys but needed a new one for the game. I'm a sucker and got her a new one. All I can say....Kobe is a beast and his desire to win is so palpable. After the game my daughter said, "He's kinda scary how intense he is, I like it".

Let's see some intensity from the Chelsea professionals . Too much to ask for?

Gave you a rep cos of that and the sheer cuteness and awesomeness of the story....His desire to win drives him so much, through injuries and the "its just gross mask" and he plays his heart out time and time again.....It is not too much to ask, especially from those that claim to love the club most...How can he justify saying that after the old guards performances?

I love Bryant.. man I grew up watching Lakers games just because of Shaq and Kobe. I watched All-Star game and Lakers vs Heat because of him (I might start watching NBA more often now because Chelsea games alone are now depressing more than anything). I know a bit about lakers background and I think Lampard isn't half to Chelsea what Kobe is to Lakers. Having said that, you guys are right.. a legend is a legend and they should uplift the team no matter what. It's just that Lampard simply doesn't have the "hops" and the "hoops" anymore (if to use basketball terms), but he still wants to play a key part and he shot himself and the team in the foot with that... he has to stop with the ridiculous comments and start earning his place in the team, rather than just talking into it.

He's been doing those kinds of celebrations all season. He knows that the regulars that go to Stamford Bridge were anti-AVB and pro-oldguard so he used that to his advantage.

And he not only tapped the badge against Bolton, he also raised both his hands and defiantly brought them down while pointing at the ground in a "I belong here and I'm not going anywhere" manner. At first I shrugged it off and thought maybe it was a call-back to his goal at the Reebok to win the title because he does the same thing when he scores there, but it just doesn't make sense and I believe in his mind he wanted to send the fans a message. He also stopped abruptly while doing the hand thing so he probably wasn't thinking when he started doing it and then realized so he stopped.

Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Just a thought. Maybe he was trying to say " I need to play over Meireles. I am as bad, but at least I can score, and contribute little more "

I realise that his behaviour was inappropriate. However if he was replaced with lets say Pastore in form, or any other midfielder who could take us to the top four. Maybe in that case Chelsea would actually play a lot better without him in continuity and keep winning. Would his reactions remained the same?

There are reasons to be disappointed in every aspect of this club. Every. But that is a consequence of extreme situations this club and it's staff are going trough due to bad decisions taken in the past. It's like running a firm. Bad decision after another and soon enough workers don't get salaries and riots begin.

Chelsea FC has the money, but requires success. Firms money is our success. No success and you have...well it's shown.

If players indeed made troubles in the past, they should have been replaced while ago.

We do not have the team that is able to achieve what is expected from above. Everything else is part of the package.

I don't defend Lampard here.

With the Merieles thing. I honestly would play him over Lampard every day of the week Simply becuase he will try his hardest give it all, not sulk around, play like he wants tto be somewhere else or try and create mutiny against a manager for dropping him.

You know what Sam, that really shocked me. Lampard has always been the superb pro, he has always conducted himself in a brilliant way (except for a few times in his private life allegedly). I think the reason why Frank reacted that way was because he felt that AVB was going to chop him out the team next season, frank is taking a chance on a new manager coming in and looking at his goal record and thinking he still has ''a lot to offer''. That is how a few members of our squad have stayed longer then they should, its because new managers keep thinking they still have it in them. Fergie has been at United that long that he just feels it when an Andy Cole or Beckham is coming to the end.

With the Merieles thing. I honestly would play him over Lampard every day of the week Simply becuase he will try his hardest give it all, not sulk around, play like he wants tto be somewhere else or try and create mutiny against a manager for dropping him.

To be honest I feel like Merieles is already sulking and playing with no intent and he has just started at the club. What happens to him when he really gets down and doesn't want to be on the pitch or is not happy with the coach.