Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I am getting personaly by stating "it comes across as silly"? That is hardly personal. You are not a baby are you? Yes, maybe Lampard is a selfish person. I never disputed that. I disputed the fact that you were using the Wigan game as evidence to prove he is selfish. That is why I said you are 'clutching at straws'. I opened up that thread to see what other fans would have expected Lamps to do and guess what the majority agreed with me. So let me reiterate, accusing Lamps of being selfish is one thing. But stating that the Wigan game proved how selfish he was is riduculous and silly imo. I don't no why you believe because I said it was silly, that I am being personal. That is how it comes across to me.

Read the thread and you will realise that people actually thought Lampard was in the right and Drogba in the wrong but because Lampard hurt a lot of our fans, you are using anything to have a dig at him. The penalty situation regarding Drogba is poor example.

You are still clutching at straws. If you are the so called grown up, then admit when you are wrong. He's selfish period end of story. All these You said he was selfish because of a Wigan game is ludicrous. He pulled the same stunt with Di Canio too. I guess he must have been a better PK taker than DiCanio way back then, or you are going to tell us he was the designated pk taker then too. Nonsense!

You went and opened up a thread and manufactured stuff, that were never discussed in the original thread, trying to mislead people. Where in the original thread did we discuss about Hazard and Costa? That particular example had some implications, because Drogba had a chance to win a league award with one goal difference. It was never about who was better at taking pks or whether to let anyone just walk up and take pks. You wanted to manipulate people into taking your perspective. That thread was never about my premises, so you can have it to your self. I'm not going to partake in a deliberate lie and or manipulations.

You deliberately misled people with those individuals to make people agree with you. You are no different than the City employees. Anyone and everyone that read my post knew that was an example of his selfish ways. My point is and again for the last time. He is "Selfish" admit it or move on. Be the grown up that you are trying to claim to be and admit that you were wrong and still wrong Stop beating around the bush.

Frank Lampard? More like Fake Lampard, amirite!

Lmao at all those "mistakes" in announcements from NYCFC and Man City. Clear shenanigans went on. Clear backpedaling going on now. Fucking joke. Mou can't say the truth about a ref who made a clear and obvious blunder against his own linesman's advice who had a better view, but City can do whatever shady business they want so long as the oil money keeps rolling in. Fuck off City, fuck off FA, fuck off Lampard.

You are still clutching at straws. If you are the so called grown up, then admit when you are wrong. He's selfish period end of story. All these You said he was selfish because of a Wigan game is ludicrous. You went and opened up a thread and manufactured stuff, that were never discussed in the original thread, trying to mislead people. Where in the original thread did we discuss about Hazard and Costa? You deliberately misled people with those individuals to make people agree with you. You are no different than the City employees. Anyone and everyone that read my post knew that was an example of his selfish ways. My point is and again for the last time. He is "Selfish" admit it or move on. Be the grown up that you are trying to claim to be and admit that you were wrong and still wrong Stop beating around the bush.

I used the case of Hazard and Costa because they are current Chelsea players. Hazard our prime penalty taker and Costa our top goalscorer. So I made a debate about a similar scenario. Anyway I clearly linked that to the Lampard/Drogba situation to create more room for discussion and even then people said Lampard was in the right and Drogba was in the wrong. Look, we are some what pissed at Lampard. I feel sorry for NYCFC in all of this the most tbh but stop trying to use ridiculous examples to back up your point. It is obvious that we are not going to agree on this.

You clearly think that the player is bigger than the club. I think the club comes before the player and that is why I think Drogba was the seflish one, you think Lampard was. Everyone or the majority of Chelsea fans know Lampard was in the right there. And no that is not an example of Lampard's selfish ways, that is nonsense.

Nope. Never gonna happen. This City thing will be remembered.

Didn't say it wouldn't did I? In 50 years, people will remember Lampard as a Premier League and Chelsea football club legend more so than his his transfer to City.

Christ almighty some of the comments on here make me want to bang my head in.

Didn't say it wouldn't did I? In 50 years, people will remember Lampard as a Premier League and Chelsea football club legend more so than his his transfer to City.

i don't care what happens 50 years from now

i only care what's happening now

I used the case of Hazard and Costa because they are current Chelsea players. Hazard our prime penalty taker and Costa our top goalscorer. So I made a debate about a similar scenario. Anyway I clearly linked that to the Lampard/Drogba situation to create more room for discussion and even then people said Lampard was in the right and Drogba was in the wrong. Look, we are some what pissed at Lampard. I feel sorry for NYCFC in all of this the most tbh but stop trying to use ridiculous examples to back up your point. It is obvious that we are not going to agree on this.

You clearly think that the player is bigger than the club. I think the club comes before the player and that is why I think Drogba was the seflish one, you think Lampard was. Everyone or the majority of Chelsea fans know Lampard was in the right there. And no that is not an example of Lampard's selfish ways, that is nonsense.

You are full of assumptions and deliberate manipulations ain't you. Why don't you just stop lying? Where did I ever say that a player is bigger than a club? Your attempt at using Costa and Hazard is VERY WRONG and deceptive. Which award was at stake on the day Hazard let Costa take the pk? The situations you described does NOT apply to what I said in any of my posts. It is not and was not comparable? Where on my post did I say that anyone can just walk up and take pk's because they just felt like it? Your statements are just nothing but pathetic and extremely deceptive. Or maybe you just have a diminished comprehension deficit.

That example was never never about any two individuals just arguing or weekend EPL game about taking any 'ol pk. It had a very big ramification of a player winning an award at the end of the season. Most players on most teams do it too. If a player wins an individual award, it is a good thing for the club and the fans too. But obviously, you are oblivious to that.The worst part is you know it too or maybe not. Anyways, I'm ending this conversation because obviously, you like to put words in people's texts that are not contained in it and you are not trust worthy. Lampard is still selfish and everyone knows that. You going out on a limb and claiming Drogba is a selfish player just shows that you either do not know what you are talking about or just plain oblivious to facts and the truth.

"It's not so easy because Frank is a New York City player. He is only on loan until December 31, so we must respect the other people."

What am I missing here? Manuel Pellegrini had that to say on the 31st? Did he not get the memo?

All the statements and interviews and even the unveiling PC are all "genuine mistakes" :lol:

This is just as bad as Suarez saying he lost his balance, fell and hit his teeth on Chiellini's shoulder.

This is as bad as the "guilty conscious" song when Eminem says that his wife is not cheating, she just tripped, fell and landed on his d**k :D

You are full of assumptions and deliberate manipulations ain't you. Why don't you just stop lying? Where did I ever say that a player is bigger than a club? Your attempt at using Costa and Hazard is VERY WRONG and deceptive. Which award was at stake on the day Hazard let Costa take the pk? The situations you described does NOT apply to what I said in any of my posts. It is not and was not comparable? Where on my post did I say that anyone can just walk up and take pk's because they just felt like it? Your statements are just nothing but pathetic and extremely deceptive. Or maybe you just have a diminished comprehension deficit.

That example was never never about any two individuals just arguing or weekend EPL game about taking any 'ol pk. It had a very big ramification of a player winning an award at the end of the season. Most players on most teams do it too. If a player wins an individual award, it is a good thing for the club and the fans too. But obviously, you are oblivious to that.The worst part is you know it too or maybe not. Anyways, I'm ending this conversation because obviously, you like to put words in people's texts that are not contained in it and you are not trust worthy. Lampard is still selfish and everyone knows that. You going out on a limb and claiming Drogba is a selfish player just shows that you either do not know what you are talking about or just plain oblivious to facts and the truth.

Why don't you stop being a prat and use common sense? Do you really think if I wrote who should of taken the penalty, Lampard or Drogba against Wigan, that people would have said Drogba? No, because the majority of people mentioned that situation in the thread anyway and stated Lamps was the right choice so don't go on as if it is misleading because it would have led to the same conclusion. Believe me, you are in a minority who thinks Drogba should have taken that penalty and you are only saying that to suit your own agenda.

And let's get the record straight, I used Hazard and Costa not only to compare but I just wanted opinions about what people would want in a similar scenario. This is a forum in the end of the day and we discuss and that is why I started the thread and there was a lot of decent discussion. It was not at all to be deceptive. I could have simply just wrote about: 'was Lampard right to take the penalty instead of Drogba?' but I wanted to expand and compare a possible scenario with our current crop of players.

Hypocrite alright... you claimed I am putting words into your mouth and being deceptive? Yet you have just done the same. You stated that I said Drogba is a selfish palyer. Did I say he is a selfish player or did i infact say he was being selfish at the time? Read, interpret and then reply please next time.

But, yeah we are not reaching anywhere I guess. You can't seem to see where you were wrong. This is all started because you stated that Lamps was selfish because of that incident. I never denied that Lamps was a selfish person. I disagreed with your Wigan example and no matter how much people's opinions have changed on Lampard, Drogba was in the wrong there. Yes.

do you guys expect some kind of punishment for city after this?

I bloody hope so. But hey the refs are supported by the FA and the FA like City everything we do is marked down by the refs and hidden by the FA.

Just like this: http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30752189

Manuel Pellegrini: Man City boss says referees in England are 'good' - only because they are helping him... Others say they are crap this season even the ex head ref says so.

In 50 years, people won't remember Lampard.