Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Right now, JT obviously comes off as the better "legend" and better man. But as manpe rightly said a couple of pages back, he hasn't been dropped yet so we don't know how he would react when that happens. Also he's stayed largely in the background due to injuries and the racism case. We do not know what he was or was not involved with.

If John Terry wanted money, he could of accepted Mark Hughes request for him to join Man City a few seasons back.

That isn't true imo. I saw the whole thing as a ploy by him to increase his own salary here. He kept stalling for quite some time and came out of the whole thing with a raise and a "match highest earner" clause inserted in his contract (If I'm not wrong) so it's naive to assume that JT rejected City's fortunes and stayed with us playing for pitiful wages

My dad (Liverpool fan) said to me last year that it's just easier to accept that there's not much loyalty in football anymore.

A lot of people on this forum are making me sick, some of the shit i have read the last two days is honestly making me want to just stop following football in general. The selfishness of some people and some of the cruel things that certain people come out with is just not fair.

It's just football for fuck sake. What you type on an internet forum is not going to change anything so keep your stupid fucking comments to yourself.

I think most of us, myself included, have gotten a bit carried away and we haven't quite regained our composure from the anger we felt earlier today. While the way we have presented our message has been a bit petulant, even stupid, the validity of the message itself cannot be questioned. Once we cool down I still think many of us will want those involved in the coup released from the club, if not for being involved in toppling Villas-Boas, then at least for persistent poor performance on the pitch.

I sincerely regret the statements and actions I made earlier today in response to this issue, not for the message itself, but for the angry, childish way I expressed myself. These boards deserve better, and I apologise.

As I was very disappointed yesterday now I see it with clearer mind.

Frank is great player and without doubts he is already legend. I think that his disappointment about not playing came mainly trough from bad results. You know if you are player like Lampard, who always loved the club with all his heart, suddenly you see bad results when you are not playing and someone like Meireles is playing you realy can be frustrated. I think that this is were the frustration came from.

If he was replaced by the player, whose importance to the game was higher than his and we were winning than I am convinced he would surley accept his place on bench.

So even his performace wasn't best this season he is still better than 'disaster' Meireles.

Still I am disappointed about him not supporting AVB, the one that could lead us to bright tomorrows. But I can see where his frustration came from.

You know what angers me? You people say you are Chelsea fans yet you hate the players/managers. Why don't you support them? The players are the club. If our top scorer this year (Lampard) is shit to you then why do you support chelsea?. He has helped us out for quite a long time.

I will admit Lampard has said some stupid things but do you think he used all his power to get AVB out? Of course not. Try supporting people instead of hating them, you feel much happier.

Well said.

Wimp.

Hopefully the fans give him a major boo next game so he realizes what he's done.

Why would our fans boo Frank Lampard??? Your a twat..

I came to the club because of players like Zola and good old Jimmy. Players who certainly don't have big inflated egos or were just here because of the memories of Jose

At least in Ranieri we played with passion and character. You felt proud to support these players.

So frank has never played with passion and character aye?? You should take a trip over to youtube, type in Frank Lampard and refresh that memory of yours.. Frank was sick of losing! Even when he wasn't playing, they were still losing. Don't blame Frank or any players for the mistakes AVB made when he joined our club.. He is simply too young and too inexperienced to handle our boys. Like I said in another post, the players need somebody to look up to, they are not going to look up to the guy that use to get Mourinho his coffee..

He turned on the club first, and that's a fact.

Fact?? Did he turn on the club or the guy thats getting paid to manage us?? Frank was sick of seeing his club fall further down the ladder, so were 90% of the fans and most of the players. AVB already wrote us off in all competitions! what manager does that??? AVB dug his own grave with is team selection in Napoli and his constant selection of Bosingwa and Meireles. At the end of the day Frank isn't the first player to fall out with his manager and he won't be the last.. It happens every day.

Closed doors? It was happening out in the open, Frank made sure of that after the game against wolves and with his "not ideal" comments. It does not take two to figure out that he stopped working for the manager long before he got sacked.

Believe me mate, we were getting a very watered down version of the events inside Cobham. Since the handling of Anelka and Alex, the players simply lost respect for him. He tried to take respect before he earned it. This was his biggest mistake..

Don't try and justify his attitude, we have direct quotes.. it's not a conspiracy. If you support Lampard over the club, YOU are the plastic.

You love that word aye?? Plastic..

It's just football for fuck sake. What you type on an internet forum is not going to change anything so keep your stupid fucking comments to yourself.

That would void the need for a forum, why not close it altogether if our "comments won't change anything"? Or are we only allowed to post rosy stuff? Some people act as if nothing's wrong with the club.

Oh my god. Are we seriously calling fans 'plastic' because Lampard's disrespected the management this season?

Call a dog a dog. Lampard is a legend prior to this season, but the fact is, he's acted like a c'nt. To deny so, is putting the man above the club. I respect Lampard, I won't forget the great years he's given us.. But he absolutely deserves to be slated this season.

We're not 'plastic', we're 'realistic'.

Lampard acted like a cunt and got Scolari fired, and no-one even cared. Despite the fact Scolari had a better record and we played far more attractive and fluid football. Just saying.

Lampard acted like a cunt and got Scolari fired, and no-one even cared. Despite the fact Scolari had a better record and we played far more attractive and fluid football. Just saying.

Fair point. But my point was about those spewing the 'plastic' labels. Lampard deserves criticisms, those who apply it aren't 'plastic' at all.

The players who have gotten Scolari sacked were world class. The players who have gotten André sacked are average at best.