Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Think he asked 5 or 6 members to 'meet him'. Just had a look on that Shed End and hes doing his usual belittling of members on there, accusing people of being childish, ignorant, (exactly what he is himself), because they have the temerity to have a different opinion to his - ie you must love lampard.

Funnily enough I remember him posting here that Lampard was basically past it and crap, before the inevitable contradicting of himself a few posts later.

- Hes calling TC admins spineless now.

Seems to be showing his true colours, like Lampard.

I was thinking about a Lampard comparison myself!

That forum though, I was on it before TC but I soon realised the post quality was just as shit as its aesthetics. I can only imagine what the quality is now if they take on board such TC rejects.

But I would imagine if he were to see these posts he would be rubbing his hands together (along with rubbing something else probably), so I think we should all stop talking about such an embarrassment of a human being, nevermind Chelsea 'fan'.

That forum though, I was on it before TC but I soon realised the post quality was just as shit as its aesthetics. I can only imagine what the quality is now if they take on board such TC rejects.

Their forum looks awful.

Can I ask, what would people's opinions and feelings towards Lampard be like if City go this season trophyless? Will that change your opinion on the situation?

Personally for me, I couldn't bear it if he won anything with them. My heart sinks every time I see that he's scored for them.

If they win nothing this season, I think I'll look back on this and not be that bothered about it.

However, if he wins the league with them, I don't know how I will feel. It'll be awful knowing it was at our expense and he'll have played his part in denying us the title.

Don't think City have much of a chance in the Champions League so I'm not thinking about that. FA Cup? I'd still hate seeing it, but I'd probably get over it, as long as he didn't score the winner.

You raise an excellent point. I think if he won something of note with them - i.e. the PL, CL - it would send us fans overboard. If anything this has made me even more desperate to win a major honour this season. If we win silverware this season, even if it's "only" the League Cup, and they end up trophyless, I'd find it satisfying.

I think this quote of his sums up the quality of his argument: 'Drogba played against us, something Lamps actually hasn't done yet.'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol:

If this is true then I wonder why City are doing this - signing a past-it player for mega wages. No way they could have known he'd be so good for them before they signed him, so why offer such numbers? Just to stick it in our faces? FFP is a joke.

I cant blame them. They dont have proper english legends or whatever, so they are trying to buy other's legends.

But I blame Lamps for being such a low life to sell himself for money. And years ago, it would hurt more, but it would be more understandable. Now, at this age, he literaly gives no shit for Chelsea or fans by doing that. He could still get big paycheck in usa, but he went to city with purpose to win title. He is even trying harder than he did last season with us...

Its also sending bad picture to the club, because now we cant even say that Lamps was a proper legend for us like Gerrard is for Pool or Scholes for united etc.

He threw away the prefect legacy, which was absolutely priceless, for a ton of money - that's why I will never look at him the same way.

This is the part that really gets me..

He had something bigger than money/career, the only thing that separates Lampard from Van Persie and co is the fact he's more intelligent, thus figures out a way to 'save face'. That's why the fans will still cheer for him at the Bridge later this month, because Lampard is smarter than our season ticket holders.

Think he asked 5 or 6 members to 'meet him'. Just had a look on that Shed End and hes doing his usual belittling of members on there, accusing people of being childish, ignorant, (exactly what he is himself), because they have the temerity to have a different opinion to his - ie you must love lampard.

Funnily enough I remember him posting here that Lampard was basically past it and crap, before the inevitable contradicting of himself a few posts later.

- Hes calling TC admins spineless now.

Seems to be showing his true colours, like Lampard.

Can I please be linked to this thread? Sounds like a laugh. :lol:

Haha, you guys mean the filthy bigot? He also asked to meet me for a fight after I told him exactly what he was, but the conversation was mysteriously deleted...pity the copy of the conversation is still stuck in my email in all its xenophobic and homophobic glory. What a fucking cretin.

Hey TOPTB, I'll say again, you're a filthy bigot. Come at me bro :)

Anyway, back to Lampard.

Haha they're stilll exploding on anyone who won't speak highly of Lanpard, just amazing they can't see what he is really doing. Like you said if you bring it up your either a c*nt or you just can't read haha this place is so much better!

Haha, you guys mean the filthy bigot? He also asked to meet me for a fight after I told him exactly what he was, but the conversation was mysteriously deleted...pity the copy of the conversation is still stuck in my email in all its xenophobic and homophobic glory. What a fucking cretin.

Hey TOPTB, I'll say again, you're a filthy bigot. Come at me bro :)

Anyway, back to Lampard.

Can't believe someone challenges people to fights over the net. I wouldn't be confident asking anyone for a fight unless I'm a trained killer (but also because I'm a peace loving rice lover), especially since I have a friend that can kill me with 1 finger if he wishes it. TOPTB just needed to challenge guys like that ;)

Can I please be linked to this thread? Sounds like a laugh. :lol:

http://www.theshedend.com/topic/26120-goodbye-super-frankie-lampard/page-69

So, people are still talking about a banned member? At least Cap was interesting and was worth a few laughs, unlike this other miserly cuntmaster.

Absolutely, he's probably wanking himself into oblivion with all this attention, so let's get back to Frank.