Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Even neutral fans and rival fans including the "I hate Chelsea and will go out of my way to show it" fans can never look at Lampard the same way again. before he left Chelsea, he was seen as one of the most professional and most likeble out of all our players alongside Mata. You had often hear opposition fans saying "Majority of Chelsea players are cunt with the exception of Mata and Lampard, those two are the only ones I can tolerate".

With his latest shenanigans, His image has been tainted not only from CFC fans perspective but the football world as a whole with the exception of City fans who are loving every minute of this ofcourse.

Most of them are particularly disappointed with the shadiness and unethical nature of the loan deal just like us and Arsene Wenger of all people was right all along.

Please enough of this Lampard this and that. The guy has always been a selfish self centered person. Its all about Lamps. always all about him. I cannot get past when Drogba needed one goal to win the goal awards in the EPL and Lampard refused to him play the penalty that would have guaranteed the award. Fortunately, we got another PK and that was how Drogba ended up winning it. He knew what he was doing.

I disagree with that. We were only 1-0 up against Wigan at the time and Lampard was our designated penalty taker. Why should we of let Drogba take it just because he needed to be top scorer? That would be more selfish if Drogba had taken it. Are you seriously trying to tell me if we went in to this last game of the season for instance against West Brom and City were 1 point behind us going into the game and we were 1-0 up which is not a secure lead by any means and we had a penalty and Costa needed one goal to win the awards, that we simply should let him take the penalty over Hazard? Of course not because Hazard is our reliable penalty taker and it would not be a game you should be taking liberties with and Mourinho would not be happy, same way Ancelotti would not have been happy.

This is about a team not a player. The other Lampard criticism is fair and open to opinion but come on using that against him is harsh. When we had the game secured Lampard had no problem in letting Drogba take the next penalty. You said Lamprd knew what he was doing. Of course he did. He knew he was the best penalty taker at the club, we all wanted the PL title and the obvious choice was him. Club over player, it is not player over club.

Even slippy G has more class than this prick!

Call him slippy G but he is at least loyal slippy G. Lampard on the other hand...

And I would never imagine that my favourite player of all time Frankie would do such stupid thing...I thought I had more chance to sleep with Megan Fox than seeing Lampard in rival shirt tbh. Though I will eventualy forgive him if we still win title in the end. But if not, well...

Right, but despite the rivalry between you guys and City, back then they weren't title contenders by any means. Big Pete wasn't going to help take the PL title away from you. And he didn"t join them right after leaving United.

PS: he's also a bit of a legend over here at Sporting, the dane. ;)

Lol...hehehe

I remember when one of my friends asked him for his autograph in the car park about 8 years ago and Lampard told him to fuck off. This was to a 10 year old.

Someone I know who works at the training ground has also said that Lampard is good at playing the nice guy in public but behind the scenes he is very self centred and arrogant. Was especially shocked by how he treated AVB.

If this is true then I have no words. Absolutely shocked. I have always held a player's personality in the highest regard, that was the main reason why I loved him so much, I thought he was one of the rare good guys. But revelations like this, how much I want to believe aren't true, are bringing my estimation of him down near to zero.

Remember the ancient story from 2001, when him and Terry(?) allegedly mocked Americans after 9/11 in a bar. They both denied it, but now I think it may have very well happened, except JT grew up. On the other hand, why were JT and Lamps such good friends, if Frank really was an arrogant cunt? You aren't friends with such a person unless you are the same, or was Lampsy pretending even to his teammates? I don't know, I hope to fuck JT isn't like that. Liquidator, can you shed some light on that?