Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Beat City next month and win the league I don't think people will talk about it much in years to come. On the other hand with them still in the CL we could still play City up to 5 times this season with an FA Cup replay. That could test the bond.

However, what was he supposed to say when refused another contract ? "Ok then I'll hang up my boots" No Chelsea suits fucked up and people should vent their anger at the board.

Beat City next month and win the league I don't think people will talk about it much in years to come. On the other hand with them still in the CL we could still play City up to 5 times this season with an FA Cup replay. That could test the bond.

However, what was he supposed to say when refused another contract ? "Ok then I'll hang up my boots" No Chelsea suits fucked up and people should vent their anger at the board.

How about he respects the fans like Ash and Didier did and move to a different league and not to a direct rival.

Like Term said You have a responsibility when you build a legacy at a club. Drogba could have stayed in England.

Furthermore it's the way he went about it, if he just went to City and was frank with his intention and just said yes I want to go to City it would sting but most would probably get over it in the end, the way he did it is unforgivable.

I just hope we can win the league; it'd be embarrassing if Man City won he league with Lampard playing a big part for them.

It will go to the last day we will be a point in front both games goalless till Lampard scores in 89 minutes to look like it gives them the title, then in the last second Drogba has his second ultimate exit.

Then he text's Lamps saying "you thought you had us there".

'Chelsea' is just a concept though, not the current board. Lampard should be smart enough to understand that his status here (which he embraced) doesn't allow him to act like the average joe.

Yes in an ideal, centred moral compass world. But you as well as anyone Term, well versed in hip hop , 'get rich or die tryin', must realise, that his agent is after the most lucrative deal. We dont know, but Lampard by some accounts was fucking fuming that the board didnt renew, so he wants to show them in Breaking bad style what theyve chucked away. Çant blame him in one way, but in another I wish that steward hadnt sþopped that t*ttenham fan slapping him.