Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Disgraceful move by Lampard.

While he is a legend and will always be respected at Chelsea, he will be viewed differently from now.

Took fans from both CFC and New York for granted.

Sad really.

They even put up a few huge billboards in NY with Lampard in the image and sold some 12000 season tickets.

This is jus plain wrong, and UEFA should look into it.

Upset two sets of fans now. Chelsea and his parent club: New York City.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/30648173

It is obvious he feels like he has a point to prove still. But it is a bit low to betray not us but his own parent team, New York City FC. If you consider that the likes of Donovan who had 2 loans to Everton during his time in the MLS break and had the chance of extending his stay till the end of the season but refused because he had his obligations for his parent team. Lampard has betrayed a lot of his own fans by this move. He could of done what Donovan done and agreed to stay for a couple months but extending it to the whole season is a bit low imo.

NYCFC was never his parent club, he went to City on a short term transfer, not a loan, and that's how City rammed it throught the Premier League board.

After this, I don't think he will play in USA ever really. I will be surprised if by next season he is not already signing permanent contract with City.

Tbh he was always too good to go to the US at this point in his career.

Then again I always thought he'd retire in a league like Serie A rather than MLS, so what do I know...

After this, I don't think he will play in USA ever really. I will be surprised if by next season he is not already signing permanent contract with City.

I agree, I hate City even more I hope the board of directors die. (Not being mean) but this was (has been) all planned from day one.

Tbh he was always too good to go to the US at this point in his career.

Then again I always thought he'd retire in a league like Serie A rather than MLS, so what do I know...

Yes, but I think everybody could understand the move actually. You know to get more money by playing in that kind of league is understandable at that point. And he is not the first time, Beckham actually still capable to do the job on the highest level too, but he is really playing in MLS first, at least...

I agree, I hate City even more I hope the board of directors die. (Not being mean) but this was (has been) all planned from day one.

Easy mate, lol. I hate them more too.

Denis Law helped get Manchester United relegated from the English First Division and United fans still treat Law as a club legend and part of the legendary holy trinity because they remember the commitment and passion Law gave them over the years during the Busby era of success.

What's funny is that Lampard has achieved more with us than Law with United.

Everybody is entitled to their feelings towards Frank, but some of the comments on here are disgusting.

The thing is I don't know if he held those trophies to help the club, or for himself. If Roman never came to Chelsea and went to Spurs instead, would Lampard stay at Chelsea?

He was never a blue, we just had the money. As much as I hate Gerrard, he is what I call a true legend to Liverpool.

Until Gerrard moves from Liverpool to Utd or a rival...

thats why we are angry. we havent been let down by benayoun. you could post the same pictures of drogba and cole, difference is, they did the right thing after leaving. destroying your legacy isnt worth it.

Law got United Relegated,

I suppose his legacy is destroyed as well....oh wait, United fans aren't that fickle

I don't think Gerrard would ever leave Liverpool to move to a direct rival. He wouldn't want to copy Lampard.

You never know:

- http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11669/9541787/premier-league-steven-gerrard-could-leave-liverpool-in-summer