Frank Lampard

DavidEU

A legend, top scorer for us even in this shitty season as a AM and you still have the balls to slag him off based off of the sun ? Fuck off.

I assume you mean based on a Sun article?, No... based on 'direct quotes', the tabloid is irrelevant.

Frank Lampard is looking out for Frank Lampard. AVB's departure was in 'his' best interests, and Frank was undermining the manager with those comments.

Some people are in a great deal of denial. Who are desperate to cling on to this image that so called "legends" are honest saints who would never do a thing wrong, act like a twat and always put the club and manager before them. Pfft!

Not at all, I agree it's time for him to leave, he's not good enough anymore. But just remember what he has done for the club, helped us to 3 league titles & 3 FA cups.

Show me this quotes...

Who cares for how long you supported the club when you call a cunt one of the best players this club ever had. I bet you go different opinion about him last week when he has score against Bolton, right ?

I remember I called a cunt to Terry for his of field actions, but I always mention how in the field he is one the most fierce competitors I ever seen, and because of that I admired the men as a player.

Lampard is just completely the opposite. Nice background compare to Terry, but in the field he did not just betrayed the manager but the club and fans!

He deserves all the shit he is getting from fans. But that still won't denied he is a top player, important player in Chelsea history with Roman and thus make him a legend.

But will he be look as highly as Zola? No way in hell!

The real Mr. Chelsea is Terry, that despite who manages always gives his heart out for the team.

Right, first of all this isn't a "F**k Frank Lampard" thread. This is just me wanting to know peoples opinions on Lampard. Like every reasonable Chelsea fan, I liked Frank Lampard. I chose to say liked and not like for a reason. This season has maybe swayed me and made me realise he has become a problem that needs to be dealt with.

I appreciate that Lampard is our legend. Will always be remembered as that. And rightfully so people have said, he is Chelsea's equivalent to Ryan Giggs, Gerrard etc. But is he really ?

Lampard has scored 10+ goals for consecutive seasons now and some of these goals have saved us and got us the three points, so yes he is a valuable asset. However, lets look at Giggs, yes he is a scum bag but ever since he realised he was past 33 he changed his game, stopped going for goals in a sense and became a valuable creator for United. Something Chelsea has lacked this season. If Lampard maybe passed to Torres, Drogba Sturridge, created those opportunities that Giggs and Gerrard do for their team would we be in this position ? I am not blaming Lampard for our downfall obviously but I am however questioning if he is maybe part of the problem Chelsea has created in a sense.

Obviously it isnt all up to Lampard but in my opinion. I would much prefer in the summer, we say our farewells to Lampard as a first teamer. Jamie Carragher, was effectivley replaced by Skrtel and Kelly and not once did he complain to the media about it. He accepted it and you now see him on the bench coming on as a sub etc.

This whole "old guard" crap needs to end. We all wish to see Torres firing on all cylinders again, we all dream of one day seeing Terry lifting up the Champions League. But can we really do this when the heart of our attack we have a player like Lampard. If anyone remembers last season, Chelsea v Blackpool away, in like 45 minutes, Lampard made maybe 2 passes to Torres. Giggs however makes on average 17 passes per half to who ever is leading Uniteds attack.

Once again, I mean no disrespect to Lampard but at this current moment in time, I ask the question, "Does Chelsea still need Lampard?"

Edited by StevenChap

The real Mr. Chelsea is Terry, that despite who manages always gives his heart out for the team.

I agree with that, good post.

Edit: Although Terry hasn't really been dropped yet like Lampard was, we don't know what his reaction would be like. But having said that, he's given his all under every manager and he certainly hasn't made any "not ideal" comments in the press. On the contrary, I remember him saying he would play for the reserves if it helped the club. He simply grew up with Chelsea and probably loves it as much as we do, if not more... I really hope he's genuine, being disappointed in my 2 most favourite players would be too much, 1 is enough.

One year from now, we're going to hear "FUCK OFF TERRY !! ASSHOLE TERRY ! DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE ONLY LOOKING OFR MONEY!" mark my words.

So, so, so plastic.

ONLY if he gives a reason. I guess you're the only true fan out there, seeing that you think you have god given right to label others as plastic or non-plastic.

One year from now, we're going to hear "FUCK OFF TERRY !! ASSHOLE TERRY ! DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT ANYMORE ONLY LOOKING OFR MONEY!" mark my words.

So, so, so plastic.

If John Terry wanted money, he could of accepted Mark Hughes request for him to join Man City a few seasons back.

As for Frank Lampard, he's past it. Sure, he's won us a few trophies but there comes a time when a player must realise that he's just not good enough to play 90 minutes regularly for club or country, as is the case with Frank Lampard. If he really cared for the club, he'd zip him mouth and just be happy that he's still part of the CFC first team, rather than whining about being benched. Even though I hate United, you look at Giggs and Scholes...both of them are more than happy to sit on the bench, and when called upon, they try to change or contribute to the match.

those who doubt frank lampard should seriously look in the mirror. what i've read here about lampard makes me sick to my stomach. let me tell you this, lampard will be as big a legend as john terry in the heart of any chelsea fan.

why on earth didn't you people show this passion that you have for villas goas when ancelotti was in charge? that was a proper world class manager. this whole 'project' of avb has been a mess from the start and he simply didn't help himself. he didn't know how to deal with senior players. the amount of crazy things he kept saying to the media regarding his own players. 'kalou and malouda' or of the past 'sturridge and mata' are the part of the future..then stuff like 'lampard wants to break recrods, thats great for him'.. clearly doing this sort of th ing has created a division between him and him team.

he was too young for the job and the fact that he got sacked is good FOR him. the guy was stressed out of his mind, shook every match and couldn't get the best (nowhere near) out of his players and that's also largely due to the tactical set up with the highline.