Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Still dont get how he can be blamed for taking points off us...if it was any other City player who'd scored then we wouldn't blame them we'd blame the performance and missed chances and defending for that goal..werent his fault Drogba's free kick which could've got us back in front was crap or Costa hit the post in which case his goal wouldnt have mattered so much

I don't think City fans would care, they enjoy taking people, Nasri etc.

They knew it would upset Chelsea to have Frank so they took him and Pelligrini knew what he was doing putting him on last few minute of that game.

City have no loyalty, no family atmosphere, no team spirit, all they saw was our ex player taking the victory off us, they would have been f**** delighted :(

yes they do. They are quoted by many past players there during the financial takeovers about how they maintained the family atmosphere at the club. They do a load of community projects and work to do with local schools and are expanding their stadium but keeping their season ticket prices as the lowest in the Premier League for adults.

Excellent post.

When I think of Lampard now, the first thing I'll remember is him in a City shirt scoring against us. He singlehandedly left a HUGE dent on his legend status.

Yes I know his Chelsea's goals will never been forgotten, but I'm sorry that City goal TOPS all of his Chelsea's goals because it's the goal that felt like a proper stab in the back. Like a knife going through my heart. Lampard was one of the Chelsea Gods. He really was. Now look. He's a Man City player. MAN CITY.

Inexcusable I'm sorry for the Lampard apologists. Not only that but he blatantly lied to us.

I just don't know whether to respect Lampard anymore. It was bad enough to see him play for Man City, but that goal done it for me. I'm just waiting for the return game at the Bridge and if he dares to play 100% in front of us...

How though? I still don't understand how you can think Lampard's a traitor (not talking about you)

I don't think City fans would care, they enjoy taking people, Nasri etc.

They knew it would upset Chelsea to have Frank so they took him and Pelligrini knew what he was doing putting him on last few minute of that game.

City have no loyalty, no family atmosphere, no team spirit, all they saw was our ex player taking the victory off us, they would have been f**** delighted :(

Thing is if you had a player like Lampard you wouldnt waste him by not putting him on espically when needing a goal.Doubt little thought was put into things he may of said and instead main focus being theres a game to be won..Then afterwards thought oh that will have wound them up sorta thing.Mean may be wrong but cant see if as some master plan just to wind up Chelsea fans when the main focus was oh look we're loosing how can this be changed'

Obs just my view and yours is different

FACT: chelsea football club would not have been 1/5 as successful without frank lampard. maybe we should have given him a new contract,.most of the people tearing the arse out of him have never even been to a game. armchair supporters.

FACT: chelsea football club would not have been 1/5 as successful without frank lampard. maybe we should have given him a new contract,.most of the people tearing the arse out of him have never even been to a game. armchair supporters.

Ain't nothing wrong with an armchair. Especially when it's in my living room and not a $2000+ plane ride across the globe.

Give him another 110k week extension? No thanks he was not worth that much. If he couldn't settle for less im glad that fake Chelsea player left.

In a year or two people here will say again OHHHH WHAT A LEGEND HE WAS UNBELIEVABLE PLAYER....

Thats because they will just become new Chelsea fans or they never were a true chelsea fans. I mean how could chelsea fan hate or like less such legend for fucks sake after all he has done for us.

Its not like he went to City at age 29 and beat us in CL final, scoring winning goal...

Give him another 110k week extension? No thanks he was not worth that much. If he couldn't settle for less im glad that fake Chelsea player left.

he was worth that to the people who go my, bulgarian friend, FAKE that's a bit rich coming from someone from eastern europe who never goes to see them play

No. Not really anymore. He's last PL club he played for is Man City, not Chelsea. And if Lampard keeps scoring goals for City, and we lose the title to City thanks to Lampard's contributions earlier in the season, nope definitely not be remembered as a top legend.

Think of Thierry Henry. An Arsenal legend. A TRUE Arsenal legend. He wouldn't DARE of joining us or another rival club. And because of that, he has a statue in front of the Emirates. Lampard will NEVER get that far for what's doing at the moment. He split the Chelsea fans up to bits because of his stupid loan move to City, and scoring a goal against us. Why can't Lampard be like Henry? Oh that's right, money talks or he likes Man City deep down, like Van Persie's said "the little boy inside me". Has to be ONE of those, there isn't another option available.

This isn't SOME City goal, this is a Frank Lampard goal. Who we loved deep down. And then stabbed us at the back. This isn't about dropping 2 points.

Again if he scores the winner at Stamford Bridge this season, you can forget about him being remembered as a true legend. You can't stab us fans twice. It's the harsh truth. Which legend goes and do that??? Are we that gullible?

are you an actor or something? you have a penchant for the dramatic, "stab me in the heart, stab me in the back" there will be a statue of him outside the ground, my manyoo/arsenal friend. maybe we should fuck chopper harris off because he went and played for brentford?

he was worth that to the people who go my, bulgarian friend, FAKE that's a bit rich coming from someone from eastern europe who never goes to see them play

How about you stfu? It's easy for you to watch Chelsea matches live since its from your country and even city. We don't have all money to pay for plane, tickets, hotel etc.

Your comment is as dumb as it can get and you probably deserve a ban also because you abuse and make rascism reclaim about people financiaces and country's. Try to troll better atleast and don't insult Bulgaria atleast.

wish we could find another Fake who will score more than 200 goals ..

Same shit, same people. How about for once comment and reply to someone without using the stats as proof.

What he did for this club was incredible but what he did at this very moment was shameless.

Nobody, not a single person has said that Frank was shit for us and didn't help Chelsea secure the biggest trophies. Not a single person has said this.

Or are you suggesting because he helped us win so many trophies, some aren't allowed to feel bad when he leaves and joins a domestic rival?

In fact, the ones feeling bad are the ones that loved Frank just as much as you did before last weekend. That's why they are disappointed. Pretty obvious imo.

You shouldn't be typing posts from your armchair. Take your laptop and go to the Bridge, that's where real supporters post Chelsea stuff on the Internet.

Nobody, not a single person has said that Frank was shit for us and didn't help Chelsea secure the biggest trophies. Not a single person has said this.

Or are you suggesting because he helped us win so many trophies, some aren't allowed to feel bad when he leaves and joins a domestic rival?

In fact, the ones feeling bad are the ones that loved Frank just as much as you did before last weekend. That's why they are disappointed. Pretty obvious imo.

i'm disappointed that he went to citeh on loan,don't mean i'm gonna slaughter the fella for it. theres feeling bad and taking the piss. and some of these comments are taking the piss, but if you feel so strongly, get a ticket for the MHL, and air your opinions in there. like i said see how you get on but you'll need the phone number of a good dentist.

How about you stfu? It's easy for you to watch Chelsea matches live since its from your country and even city. We don't have all money to pay for plane, tickets, hotel etc.

Your comment is as dumb as it can get and you probably deserve a ban also because you abuse and make rascism reclaim about people financiaces and country's. Try to troll better atleast and don't insult Bulgaria atleast.

Same shit, same people. How about for once comment and reply to someone without using the stats as proof.

What he did for this club was incredible but what he did at this very moment was shameless.

see the poor me's, your dishing out abuse to one of our greatest ever players, yet i take the piss out of you, and you start bleating, you live in eastern europe i'm sure it won't to hard to get to maribor,or shalke, do what i am doing and go to schalke on a coach, i will leave london monday evening to get there, and get back Wednesday morning 12 hours each way on a coach 100 euros,to support my team. it will be easier for you to get to at least you won't have to get on a ferry in the middle of november. you try it, then you can tear the arse out of frank!