Frank Lampard

DavidEU

What? Am i reading this shit right? Some called Oscar useless, i won't even go in the members direction each time someone disagree an insult is coming.

Beside that why would you defend somthing i said and is true? Unless he actually went to City because he didn't knew who he was joining. :wank2::wank2:

Or maybe your right he went to City because he loved to play there, this could also be an option.

Criticism of a players performance is a matter of opinion and suitable for discussion .

YOUR offensive name for an ex player isnt . Even most Torres abuse was tinged with humour ,, YOURS

was merely CRASS

Being from the youth academy makes up for the fact he's not English, if he was signed for a fee from another club then it's different, although not impossible.

I always remember that story (around 2011-2012) about how Terry gives all the youth players his personal mobile number and checks up on them, pays for driving lessons and holidays when they get injured. He's FULLY immersed in all aspects of the club, it's incredible really.. 'Proper Chels'.

Exactly these kind of things. I remember the story about he raised money for the youth player who got two back to back long-term injuries so he could go on vacation and get his mind off it. And that was before he was captain and even pre-Abramovic as well IIRC. It's this kind of genuine interest and investment (of time and emotions) in the club that make the difference.

What? Am i reading this shit right? Some called Oscar useless, i won't even go in the members direction each time someone disagree an insult is coming.

Beside that why would you defend somthing i said and is true? Unless he actually went to City because he didn't knew who he was joining. :wank2::wank2:

Or maybe your right he went to City because he loved to play there, this could also be an option.

"moneywhore" is hardly comparable to "useless" now, is it?

This has absolutely nothing with your or my opinion on the matter. This is about manners, respect, and forum rules. I'm not debating it with you, I'm telling you, and everyone else in this thread, any insults towards the players or the other members will not be tolerated. Are we on the same page here?

No it isn't. He's not a merchandise. He agreed to move to City on loan just like he agreed to move to NYC. There might have well been pressure from his new club, but at the end of the day it is decision. He picked up the pen and signed the paper.

Don't even understand how this is up for discussion.

I can already imagine City's directors holdng up a contract with a couple of armed thugs standing behind them..

calling oscar useless is equivalent to abusing a LEGEND.

:clown::clown:

a gift that never stops giving.

Now this is what pissed me off the most on some of you.

It's like saying someone killed a person but we should forgive him because he is the King of England. Sure great logic in some of you :worship::worship:

Also its called Chelsea FC not LampardFC. I was reading some months ago on here how we should give Lampard an extension with the same wage amount because he is a Legend. Well by that logic we would probably be fighting for relegation.

I respect all time great Chelsea players but that doesn't mean we shouldn't say anything when they do somthing wrong and what he did was not only bad but ludocrious after he said he would never join another EPL team. Don't know if you or others believe but if Drogba scored against us last season in UEFA mark my word i wouldn't be upset at all.

Don't even understand how this is up for discussion.

I can already imagine City's directors holdng up a contract with a couple of armed thugs standing behind them..

"If you ever want to see your kids Champions League medal again, you'll sign this contract!"

:P

"moneywhore" is hardly comparable to "useless" now, is it?

This has absolutely nothing with your or my opinion on the matter. This is about manners, respect, and forum rules. I'm not debating it with you, I'm telling you, and everyone else in this thread, any insults towards the players or the other members will not be tolerated. Are we on the same page here?

It was supposed to be a word for greedy person but i thought i would put it in a funny matter. Beside that i find the term useless pretty bad considering someone is running his ass on the field 90 minutes trying to play as good as he can even if he doesn't produce what it is to be expected.

It was supposed to be a word for greedy person but i thought i would put it in a funny matter. Beside that i find the term useless pretty bad considering someone is running his ass on the field 90 minutes trying to play as good as he can even if he doesn't produce what it is to be expected.

Yes, but that is an opinion. What you said was just an insult. I realize that this may be lost in translation for you a bit, but you need to realize that you can't aim insults like "whore" at anyone unless you are joking and they are okay with it. Otherwise, it is abuse and it is a disrespectful insult. Alright? So please, don't do it again.

Now this is what pissed me off the most on some of you.

It's like saying someone killed a person but we should forgive him because he is the King of England. Sure great logic in some of you :worship::worship:

Also its called Chelsea FC not LampardFC. I was reading some months ago on here how we should give Lampard an extension with the same wage amount because he is a Legend. Well by that logic we would probably be fighting for relegation.

I respect all time great Chelsea players but that doesn't mean we shouldn't say anything when they do somthing wrong and what he did was not only bad but ludocrious after he said he would never join another EPL team. Don't know if you or others believe but if Drogba scored against us last season in UEFA mark my word i wouldn't be upset at all.

lampard scoring a goal = someone killed a person.... WHAT AN ANALOGY!!!! brilliant... another of sherryism... :worship::worship:

whats even worse is that u try to pin it on my LOGIC... hahahhahahah..

i know what its called. i know its CFC and not LAMPARDFC. but i also know what SFL has done for the same CFC in question. the 211 goals, the numerous torphies he helped CFC win etc etc... one goal DOES NOT and WILL NOT delete any of THAT.

saying something "wrong" and abusing a LEGEND are 2 different things. you can express your "grief" on him scoring and preventing us from getting 3 points with calling HIM as a "money whore". also, if u call a LEGEND like SFL with that name, other fans, who still respect and adore him, are in their own rights to call you out on it.

lampard scoring a goal = someone killed a person.... WHAT AN ANALOGY!!!! brilliant... another of sherryism... :worship::worship:

whats even worse is that u try to pin it on my LOGIC... hahahhahahah..

i know what its called. i know its CFC and not LAMPARDFC. but i also know what SFL has done for the same CFC in question. the 211 goals, the numerous torphies he helped CFC win etc etc... one goal DOES NOT and WILL NOT delete any of THAT.

saying something "wrong" and abusing a LEGEND are 2 different things. you can express your "grief" on him scoring and preventing us from getting 3 points with calling HIM as a "money whore".

Hope you realise it was a example on what is happening. It's the same concept. I see people use his stats as a way to forget what he did. The problem is he actually signed with Manchester City, MANCHESTER CITY and as a bonus he scored against us. You could see his determination as soon as he came on the field it's like he wanted to give a slap to Mourinho and all for not giving him another extension with the same wages.

Whats more wrong is people use the stats to defend him while not even admitting he messed up big time, and i mean BIG TIME. It's not like he was in his prime and we rejected him so he went to another rival ala Fabregas.

He would probably get the same play time as he gets at the moment with City if he would of extended his stay with us but less money.

Please do cherish and teach me me why in the world would he join a rival if not M O N E Y? Or maybe he actually wanted to play for Manchester City who knows.

Hope you realise it was a example on what is happening. It's the same concept. I see people use his stats as a way to forget what he did. The problem is he actually signed with Manchester City, MANCHESTER CITY and as a bonus he scored against us. You could see his determination as soon as he came on the field it's like he wanted to give a slap to Mourinho and all for not giving him another extension with the same wages.

Whats more wrong is people use the stats to defend him while not even admitting he messed up big time, and i mean BIG TIME. It's not like he was in his prime and we rejected him so he went to another rival ala Fabregas.

He would probably get the same play time as he gets at the moment with City if he would of extended his stay with us but less money.

Please do cherish and teach me me why in the world would he join a rival if not M O N E Y? Or maybe he actually wanted to play for Manchester City who knows.

how is it the same? how the hell is it the same thing? will you now start comparing lamps' goal against us to someone murdering or torturing or raping or probably the HOLOCAUST. i mean how does it make any sense? any sense at all!!!

he did not join man city!!!! he is there on a LOAN!!! a 6 month loan which ends in jan cos the MLS does not start until then. SFL would have got his "money" even if he had not signed for city. and big bucks too. but he is a professional. a professional footballer who loves football (that is what all managers and people say about him). he is nearing the end of his career. in that he got a chance of training with city and playing at the highest level for a period of time. something which we were not willing to do. or are you telling me that both lamps and cole rejected the offers we put in for them? did DD also reject an offer in 2012? what is 20kpw (or even if it was a difference of 50kpw) for roman or the board? if we had given him a contract extension, he would have been here.

You go off some assumptions and some of them do not make sense.

Let's see.

Fact 1 - Lampard says he wasn't offered a contract, Mourinho says he was. Word against word, someone is lying, we can't know who is or if both are lying/telling truth from their point of view..

Fact 2 - Lampard is quoted saying he won't be playing for another PL club.

Fact 3 - of all MLS clubs Lampard chose to sign with a club that is affilated with Manchester City.

Fact 4 - Lampard is either completely stupid or he knew that this club won't start playing before Jan/Feb 2015, therefore if he wants to keep himself in condition he will have to go on loan.

Fact 5 - Lampard chose to go on loan to ManCity (or, as some assume, he was forced into it by contract obligations - but it's a contract he signed by his own will).

Fact 6 - "playing high level football to keep fit for National Team" was cited as main excuse of moving back to PL.

Fact 7 - Lampard is unlikely to play much in the National Team, especially being a bench warmer for MC.

And now we can have a situation where he stays at ManCity when the club he signed for goes into pre-season, if rumor about extending his loan becomes reality.

From my point of view it all looks like a bunch of cheap excuses. If Lampard came out and said "ok, Chelsea didn't want me anymore, so I'm continuing my PL career elsewhere, thanks for all and good luck" it would have been more acceptable than this "poor Frankie, he is so stupid he got manipulated into playing for Chelsea's title rival and it makes him so sad" we are hearing. It's all his choices, however you try to get around it.

He could have moved to another MLS club, he could have not gone on loan to City, he could have negotiated not playing against us. But most important - he could have come and explain how he ended up being a City player a week after promissing he won't be playing for any PL club other than Chelsea, and do it without "i didn't know, I didn't think, I didn't want" routine. If he did only the latter, I would still have my utmost respect for him as a man and as a professional. But not now.

Perfectly said. :worship::worship:

Yes, but that is an opinion. What you said was just an insult. I realize that this may be lost in translation for you a bit, but you need to realize that you can't aim insults like "whore" at anyone unless you are joking and they are okay with it. Otherwise, it is abuse and it is a disrespectful insult. Alright? So please, don't do it again.

Maybe I haven't noticed before, but did people always get warnings for insulting players? I can understand that you shouldn't be insulting other members but players? I'm sure every insult under the sun has been hurled towards Torres, Mikel, Luiz, etc. and I'm sure even worse has been aimed at Gerrard, Rooney and the likes.