Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Omg cant really belive what im reading.. Does all of you work at cobham or something? Is it really franks fault that he is fired? He is one of the biggest player ever in this club and now you just want him to fuck off? Please you embarrasing yourself.

What a bunch of cunts you're ! You blame him for what?? For being disappointed for not been selected who wouldn't be ? He's amibtious he always was. If player is unhappy thats mean he start some sort of revolt against AVB in the dressing room "Hey guys let's play shite so I could get my place in XI back. You have to do this for me and for yourself". You don't know how's the situation look like but hey if DailyFail or the Sun wrote about it must be the true, right. First you call him a legend and now cunt and you're claiming he's not a legen anymore. Jesus you should sometimes listen to yourslef fuckin idiots. I can see now how many plastic fans there is on this forum.

What a bunch of cunts you're ! You blame him for what?? For being disappointed for not been selected who wouldn't be ? He's amibtious he always was. If player is unhappy thats mean he start some sort of revolt against AVB in the dressing room "Hey guys let's play shite so I could get my place in XI back. You have to do this for me and for yourself". You don't know how's the situation look like but hey if DailyFail or the Sun wrote about it must be the true, right. First you call him a legend and now cunt and you're claiming he's not a legen anymore. Jesus you should sometimes listen to yourslef fuckin idiots. I can see now how many plastic fans there is on this forum.

I must apologise to you for being a plastic fan for 40 years ...You of course are what the club needs ......

I swear you would think everybody on here knows what happens behind closed doors. AVB could have been the biggest cunt for all we know. But for you guys to turn on one the best players to wear our shirt is a fucking disgrace! I can guarantee half the cunts on this board are here because of players like Frank Lampard. Wake up to yourselves..

Yes Andre came before the media and talked about their relationship.

You realise, if we'd had Sir Alex Ferguson or any manager with a pair of nuts, pieces of work like Lampard would have been shipped out to Real Madrid and/or had boots kicked at them at the first signs of trouble? We've had too many weak, indulgent managers in the past. The two with some balls, Scolari (who was shit tbf) and Villas-Boas have been destroyed, and quickly. A former World Cup winner working at Bundyokor Tashkent, and who knows what will happen to Andre?

So Lampard got AVB sacked ???

I'm not justifying him or his quotes, that was wrong thing to do, but things with AVB went wrong the moment he was appointed without adequate support. Funds for new players he wanted and who suited his style. Frank had very little to do with that.

Is high defensive line failure Frank's fault?

Is permanent playing liability called Bosingwa Frank's fault?

Are not so ideal line ups, from the begining of the season, Frank's fault?

Is AVB inability to adopt his system and formation to pathetic choice of players he had Frank's fault?

Is insisting with 4 3 3 formation, even though we didn't have right players and even though it didn't work Frank's fault too?

Is loaning Benayoun and getting Meireles (board) also Frank's fault?

And all of this had nothing to do, but it was Frank Lampard?

AVB was on brink of sack couple of months ago, but Drogba prevented it with fantastic performance against Valencia.

Whether you like it or not, players don't tend to believe in managers who seem out of their depth. He wasn't the only one disinterested and unmotivated.

There is the BOARD, there is AVB and after that there is Frank Lampard or any individual player to blame, not other way around.

That being said, I believe that Frank Lampard is not good enough anymore.

Have always admired Lampard's attitude but totally disppointed with how he has behaved during the last 6 months, which has partly led to this travesty. Still a legend for me though, and I can only hope he finds some way to make it up to all the fans that he has let down.

So Lampard got AVB sacked ???

I'm not justifying him or his quotes, that was wrong thing to do, but things with AVB went wrong the moment he was appointed without adequate support. Funds for new players he wanted and who suited his style. Frank had very little to do with that.

Is high defensive line failure Frank's fault?

Is permanent playing liability called Bosingwa Frank's fault?

Are not so ideal line ups, from the begining of the season, Frank's fault?

Is AVB inability to adopt his system and formation to pathetic choice of players he had Frank's fault?

Is insisting with 4 3 3 formation, even though we didn't have right players and even though it didn't work Frank's fault too?

Is loaning Benayoun and getting Meireles (board) also Frank's fault?

And all of this had nothing to do, but it was Frank Lampard?

AVB was on brink of sack couple of months ago, but Drogba prevented it with fantastic performance against Valencia.

Whether you like it or not, players don't tend to believe in managers who seem out of their depth. He wasn't the only one disinterested and unmotivated.

There is the BOARD, there is AVB and after that there is Frank Lampard or any individual player to blame, not other way around.

That being said, I believe that Frank Lampard is not good enough anymore.

He's English, and thus has the press on his side, and not only that, he's related to the soon-to-be England manager. They'll support him even if he's averaging 6 own goals a game. They'll back him to the hilt over someone who takes them on like AVB, and that media pressure definitely worked on AVB, quite a bit. You could see he was stressed, that would not have helped at all. And he's probably been undermining him and whispering all kinds of things to Roman, like it's AVB's fault Torres is wank, it's AVB's fault, he got the tactics wrong and that's why we're 5th, etc.

AVB is utterly blameless in the whole affair, and he goes as a wronged gentleman.

Don't try and justify his attitude, we have direct quotes.. it's not a conspiracy. If you support Lampard over the club, YOU are the plastic.

Show me this quotes...

I must apologise to you for being a plastic fan for 40 years ...You of course are what the club needs ......

Who cares for how long you supported the club when you call a cunt one of the best players this club ever had. I bet you go different opinion about him last week when he has score against Bolton, right ?

Show me this quotes...

Who cares for how long you supported the club when you call a cunt one of the best players this club ever had. I bet you go different opinion about him last week when he has score against Bolton, right ?

He said it last week I think.

And anyways, he's a legend-turned-cunt. Last week I called him great because it looked like he gived a shit about us. Now he's back to walking aroudn on the pitch casually... he can fuck off.

I bet you go different opinion about him last week when he has score against Bolton, right ?

No actually, everyone said he had a shit performance then as well. Everyone agreed the goal was good from him, but didn't justify him starting a place.

Thats the thing of late he has done little to deserve a starting place.And it seems the only reason he has one is because the hissy fit he threw when he was benched...which was the right decsion!!!

If he put the performance in fair enough but he hasnt,just strolled around the same as most of the team really

Show me this quotes...

Mate, this is football, not government. Past glories do not, allow anybody to strut around like they own the place. Look at Manchester United and their legends: van Nistelrooy, Beckham, Keane, Staam, all thrown out because they got big heads. Each of those players contributed more to United than Fat Frank ever has for us. We should have done the same thing with Fat Frank.