Frank Lampard

DavidEU

You didnt get the point i fear. Let me make it clear for you.

Some people were religously AGAINST selling Mata BUT are OK with Lampard going to City. This is what's wrong. Being against selling a good player but are ok with a legend joining our rivals.

Because he's going on a 6 month loan.

We did not sell him like we sold Mata. Selling a legend to a direct rival now that would be preposterous.

It was best decided that Lampard should go, because he still want to remain competitive and at Chelsea we have other players that will take his spot and can't promise him first team.

So he move to MLS to play regular, at City he will not play regular....well we will have to see about that.

Because he's going on a 6 month loan.

We did not sell him like we sold Mata. Selling a legend to a direct rival now that would be preposterous.

It was best decided that Lampard should go, because he still want to remain competitive and at Chelsea we have other players that will take his spot and can't promise him first team.

So he move to MLS to play regular, at City he will not play regular....well we will have to see about that.

I have nothing against Lamps leaving and joining MLS but i have something against him joining City, even if it is on loan.

The people who aren't saying they are hurt about this are in denial. It's a shocking decision by who I would have said was one if our best ever players I was expecting a statue.

Not now I am sorry, it shows no matter how dedicated someone appears to be it's all about money, frank you have broken every chelsea fans heart as I said those who disagree are in denial.

The people who aren't saying they are hurt about this are in denial. It's a shocking decision by who I would have said was one if our best ever players I was expecting a statue.

Not now I am sorry, it shows no matter how dedicated someone appears to be it's all about money, frank you have broken every chelsea fans heart as I said those who disagree are in denial.

Not broke mine, nor am i in denial, you cant just speak on behalf of us all or i can just say that all Chelsea fans that are hurt are in denial.

You didnt get the point i fear. Let me make it clear for you.

Some people were religously AGAINST selling Mata BUT are OK with Lampard going to City. This is what's wrong. Being against selling a good player but are ok with a legend joining our rivals.

Oops sorry, now that I understand what you mean I agree with you.

I think this pointless debate should just stop now. If Term X is against this whole deal then so be it, its his opinion and arguing against it will not make him change his mind.

I completely agree with you. But some people here think that they are more mature than others. That's what makes them act like ... that 'c' word on plural. The way I see things, a mature person respects other people's opinion.

Being a fraud and deceiving Chelsea fans about his love and respect for the club is all I care about.

Frank really is a genius. What an elaborate scheme, he stood here for 13 years and tricked the fans and ownership he loved this club, just so he could become high profile enough to join Manchester City on loan from a newly formed MLS side for six months. Frank is amazing.

Is there a record of what mods get up to in the logs?, I'll need to show that to Jim.

I vouch for Spike! Don't be a big baby, X.

I think this pointless debate should just stop now. If Term X is against this whole deal then so be it, its his opinion and arguing against it will not make him change his mind.

But...it's a fucking retarded opinion....

Wenger is truly living up to his reputation as a voyeur. Can't stop talking about Lampard's move to City. :doh:

He's getting back to Jose for what he says about Arsenal. And you have to admit, there is some truth to what he's saying.

He's getting back to Jose for what he says about Arsenal. And you have to admit, there is some truth to what he's saying.

Not disputing the point he made. Just that why he likes to talk about other people's business over and over and over again.

Of course there's truth to it. If anyone knows anything about their players joining rivals, it's Wenger.

This is one of the very few times he'll get to "get one over on" Chelsea. Let him have it..

It's not only about Chelsea. This is like the 436 734 835th time he has spoken about Man City's business ever since they became a powerhouse.

Sup'

I see it's Term against the consensus again, not surprised that things haven't changed. I'm even less surprised by how, among familiar faces, I am again on the same side of the debate.

On topic: I definitely need to give this time to sink in but I can't possibly agree with a "nothing has changed" sentiment.

I'm disgusted and dissapointed. Most of all, as my time-period as a Chelsea fan concides perfectly with Lampard's stay at Chelsea, I am sad.

Does this tarnish Lamps legacy? Is he not a legend? Is he a traitor or Judas?