Frank Lampard

DavidEU

He only tells the truth. Or would you like him to say that everything is wonderful ? <_<

This doesn't help us but at least we know what's going on between the of them.

Yes, I would. This is totally unprofessional. Would he like AVB to go and tell the media the truth that Frank has been mostly shit this season and that he probably wouldn't make the starting eleven of any good team in the PL?

I am not surprised.

It is why I wanted him bench from the beginning of pre season! blue%20scalf.gif

The reason why people ignore what you say is because you don't seem to know to be magnanimous about something, and then act all arrogant and sanctimonious in a sort of 'told you so' manner. Its quite entertaining though, carry on :Goober: :Goober: :Goober:

The reason why people ignore what you say is because you don't seem to know to be magnanimous about something, and then act all arrogant and sanctimonious in a sort of 'told you so' manner. Its quite entertaining though, carry on :Goober: :Goober: :Goober:

magnanimous???

:goodpost:

magnanimous???

:goodpost:

1.generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness: to be magnanimous toward one's enemies.

2.high-minded; noble: a just and magnanimous ruler.

3.proceeding from or revealing generosity or nobility of mind, character, etc.: a magnanimous gesture of forgiveness.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/magnanimous

1.generous in forgiving an insult or injury; free from petty resentfulness or vindictiveness: to be magnanimous toward one's enemies.

2.high-minded; noble: a just and magnanimous ruler.

3.proceeding from or revealing generosity or nobility of mind, character, etc.: a magnanimous gesture of forgiveness.

http://dictionary.re...wse/magnanimous

Never, I like to have personal vendettas a la AVB! blue%20scalf.gif

Why Lampsy, why? I woulda thought he would have been his own biggest critic and realized he's not Chelsea first team quality anymore. But tbf, watching Meireles from the bench wouldn't have done much good either, but he shouldn't be talking like that in the media, especially when your manager is already under so much pressure, very unlike him. Very disappointed.

If I was AVB, I'd bench him. Lamps is turning all this into me vs. AVB instead of supporting the team.

Frank, why are you tarnishing your own legend status? I want him to leave now before he jeopardises his cult hero status any further, it's making me sad :(

so true ...he would have been right up there with Osgood and Zola but not now in my mind.