Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Rivals are rivals, simple as that really.. City are DIRECTLY competing for the same things we are.

Very different from Rio joining QPR for example, or Ash rejecting Liverpool and moving to italy out of respect.

Well, if he went to Italy, Spain, France, or Germany with teams in the CL, would they be rivals too? Won't QPR play in the FA Cup and COC?

Cole technically joined our rivals too (Roma) as they are fighting for the CL.

Frank himself has to acknowledge that this is weird. It looks weird, it feels weird and I am eager to hear what he says about that City situation and why he even signed for the fuckin Sheikh and his City group when his carreer ends. I hope those 6 month will be over fast.

I agree that there are some extreme views obviously, never denied that. My point was however that those were in the minority, and that it's unfair to make a generalisation that basically insinuates that everyone that's disappointed and not happy about the move called him Judas, when that's far from the truth. As you've said, there are many well thought, rational opinions on here and it's unfair to label them like that.

Wholeheartedly agreed.

who cares? I mean really... Lamps is in the twilight of his career and its clear he's going there to keep his fitness levels up. Much ado about nothing if you ask me, he will rarely feature at City and is there to help them fill a quota.

He's forever a legend in my books.

Some were against the selling of Mata but are ok with Lampard joining city? Get back to the plastic factory please.

This is such a non-point its unbelievable. Mata is nowhere near Lampard when it comes to legendary status. I wouldnt even call Mata a Chelsea legend.

He's stamped his legendary status all over this club, left a legacy and has now moved on. Nothing will taint his time here, City or no City. I will be the first on my feet to applaud the bloke if he returns with City to SB.

Absolute fucking legend.