Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I really can't believe this. of all players. I've really given up on the concept of loyalty now in football.. smh.

I'd like to think Terry wouldn't do this to us, but I honestly wouldn't be a damn bit surprised if he does.

Lampard must know this is a slap in the face to the same fans he said he couldn't see himself in another PL club.

Just imagine.. City will be selling shirts with Lampard's name on it. That alone sickens me..

I just don't know what to say and what to feel... The idea of Lamps in non Chelsea shirt in PL is fucking horrible... Still love him, but this is wrong...

He said in May 2013: "I can't imagine playing for anyone else after being 12 years at Chelsea. I've got a lot of respect for a lot of other Premier League clubs, particularly the top ones, but I'm not sure I could have done that."

Well like they say words are just words. Still a legend but this legend has broken many Chelsea hearts from the moment he steps on the pitch.

559e7f739f8b71e125f83fef7439dc01.png

Pellegrini can suck on our Chelsea blue balls if he thinks he's clever by getting Frank to sign up to NYCFC just for his own greed. C*nt.

Don't get the we offered both Ashley and Frank contracts statement. What if it was substantially lower than what he had gotten before? JT's agent used Manchester City to make sure he got a better deal for his client too. No one knows the truth. But oh well, 6 month loans seem to have a lot of effect on people. Thank god Wise, Ossie, Nevin, Venables (holy shit he played for Spurs and actually made 115 appearances) , Ron 'Chopper' Harris (the cunt went on to play for Brentford, ffs Ron) and Kerry Dixon (30 fucking one appearances for bloody Millwall, you're dead to me) .

Guess I only have Bobby Tambling . He only played for Shamrock Rovers. How bad is that?

He is at the end of his career. It is not like Figo's transfer to Real. Also he won't be here at the end of the season. Seeing him celebrating if they win any cups would be a bigger disappointment for me.

he will celebrate with mc for community shield

Didn't Jose say Lampard and Cole were offered new deals????

Yes he did way back when terry signed his although it did say they were being offered less money. Funny that JT who gets so much stick signed up straight away and Coles off and Frank of all people has signed for CITY, it breaks my heart to say it but after so many years so much legendary status Frank clearly chose money over all of us, over the club that made him.

I can't F******* Belive after everything he chooses them, Frank was your chelsea status and love by the fans worth so little?? You didn't hsbe enough money already??

I got that frank book for my bday I can't bear to look at it and the season review recently. I don't think I will ever watch one the same. I can't believe how little consideration he gave us.

You shoud have ended your career here. You dont want to be picked against Chelsea??? It's too late Frank the damage is done. I feel physically sick.