Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I can't believe people are asking other people to be calm about this. FFS, this is Frank Lampard we're talking about. And he's going to Manchester fucking City. How can you be calm about that? I don't give a crap about why he's doing it. I only care about the facts. If he's going to City, then the dissapointment will be huge. For some of us, he's a hero, a legend, even an idol. I have two jersey's with his name on the back. He's one of the reasons I started watching Chelsea matches for. I've always associated Chelsea with him an JT the most. And people are telling me not to make a big deal out of Lampard going to those scums....

Don't understand this girlfriend comparison. No one is saying Lampard cannot move to any club, people are just against the idea of him moving to our direct title rival.. Even if it still leaves a sour taste, atleast people could see Lampard's point of view if he were to join someone like QPR with Harry there, but City? Not sure really.

Of course it helps with City's HG policy, but I see it as more of a middle finger up at Mourinho from Pellegrini.

I don't understand people who say they don't want him to go to a rival...but should go to QPR instead.

We are living in a world where Ashley Cole has more class than Frank Lampard, let that sink in..

We are living in a world where so-called Chelsea fans question Frank Lampard's class.

Go watch the penalty he took against Liverpool just after his mother died and just realise what a ton of horseshit you just spouted and then it's probably a good idea that you apologise.

Go watch the penalty he took against Liverpool just after his mother died and just realise what a ton of horseshit you just spouted and then it's probably a good idea that you apologise.

:clap:

I cried when he scored that, imagine what he felt like.

...says the one dishing out indirects. This ain't Facebook mate.

Oh sorry. I should be cribbing about a legend joining our rivals as a 5th Cm/dm and mainly cos they want HG players.

Should we possibly disown him???!!!

Like I said -CHILDISH (to say the least)

Frank can do whatever he wants.

Chelsea Legend 4ever.

'Frank killed my family but it's ok because he's a Chelsea legend 4ever.' Righty-ho mate.

Just happy that there won't be fans like termx and lechels at the SB.

Laughable opinions.

Oh you've asked everyone who attends matches what they think, have you?

Just happy that there won't be fans like termx and lechels at the SB.

Laughable opinions.

Says the guy from Mumbai..

Claiming my opinion is laughable, yet you're the most inarticulate person to participate in the thread thus far. Hey, here's an idea.. instead of insulting people, why not actually break down their arguments instead.

Lmao, people bringing up that penalty as a "counter argument"... especially BECAUSE of the magnitude of that penalty and what it resembled towards Chelsea and us fans a move to a title rival feels even worse. He shouldered the death of his mother back then in 2008 to play and take such a crucial penalty for Chelsea and now he's about to play for one of our biggest rivals. Just let that sink it. This is absolute madness.

Actually reading through the comments on this thread is embarrassing. Fortunately there's a real difference between the comments on the internet and the reality of Chelsea supporters reaction to this. Not a single song will be chanted against him. He won't receive a single boo. He'll still be as much of a Chelsea legend as he ever was and the people bitching and moaning will find something else to bitch and moan about, like the colour of our training kits (sorry terminator x).

Just because people are discontent with the situation and disappointed in Frank doesn't mean they'd boo or sing songs against him...

Says the guy from Mumbai..

Claiming my opinion is laughable, yet you're the most inarticulate person to participate in the thread thus far. Hey, here's an idea.. instead of insulting people, why not actually brake down their arguments instead.

the word you wanted was BREAK ..although I wish you would but a BRAKE on your posts

the word you wanted was BREAK ..

True, although 'brake' would also work..

In a sense that I'd rather people slow the fuck up, carefully digest the arguments in here; then present their view. Rather than insult me or others, make little 'digs' and skip pages meaning we go round in circles.