Frank Lampard

DavidEU

There is also a cross-section of Chelsea fans who will convince themselfs it's all ok, and try to rationalise it..

It's not in our control, so let's choose to be happy about it 'type of mentality'.

I know this might be difficult for you but other peoples opinions differ from yours and others.

The whole 'we didn't offer him a contract so it's fine' is definitely an example of people trying to rationalise the move.

Forget the fact of anything to do with a new contract with Chelsea, this move with him to City does not bother me at all.

Frank has gone, that means he is free to do as he chooses, and if that means City then fine, he's a footballer, he wants to play football…….no arguments from me.

Forget the fact of anything to do with a new contract with Chelsea, this move with him to City does not bother me at all.

Frank has gone, that means he is free to do as he chooses, and if that means City then fine, he's a footballer, he wants to play football.no arguments from me.

How much football will he actually play though? City's midfield is stacked. Toure, Fernandinho, Fernando, Javi Garcia, Jack Rodwell and even Milner could all be ahead of him.

Why would Jose lie about offering players contracts......

Frank wants to play regularly and remain in top condition. Had he stayed here,he wouldn't have gotten the chance to play often so staying on for another would have been pointless.

His move to the MLS allows him to stay fit and continue on playing every week. Quite clearly it was the perfect deal for him. He could have signed for LA Galaxy and come back to train with us but he chose NYCFC because he wanted to live in New York.

You're definitely in the minority there then.

I really do not care one jot where I am because I stand by my opinion.

Frank Lampard is a Chelsea legend, who's about to join City....no problem for me!!

Frank wants to play regularly and remain in top condition. Had he stayed here,he wouldn't have gotten the chance to play often so staying on for another would have been pointless.

His move to the MLS allows him to stay fit and continue on playing every week. Quite clearly it was the perfect deal for him. He could have signed for LA Galaxy and come back to train with us but he chose NYCFC because he wanted to live in New York.

We're not discussing his move to NYCFC, we're discussing his loan move to Man City... Everyone knows and accepts why Frank left but to say he wasn't offered a contract is false.

I'm not so certain he 'has' to go on loan to City either.