Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Yes I make comments on the team ,what is your problem can you not respond to the post? I take it you do not think Oscar looked tired who is not 35 ?

Perhaps you know slightly more about cricket.

For the first time this season, Oscar did look knackered he was getting dominated and pushed over.

Being tired can't be an excuse. We will nothing if we are 'tired' so early in the season.

Yes I make comments on the team ,what is your problem can you not respond to the post? I take it you do not think Oscar looked tired who is not 35 ?

Perhaps you know slightly more about cricket.

That cricket comment might do you in.

Can't just be me that thinks he's been our weak link most of the season? maybe not entirely his fault , i do think he has been overplayed.

think jose needs to see beyond old friends acts and do what the team needs...he is our oldest player yet , he has played near on every game this season....constantly looks tired on the ball...

B

Can't just be me that thinks he's been our weak link most of the season? maybe not entirely his fault , i do think he has been overplayed.

think jose needs to see beyond old friends acts and do what the team needs...he is our oldest player yet , he has played near on every game this season....constantly looks tired on the ball...

B

Sure Lampard was our only poor performer today .. if we had started with only 1 0 we would have won easily ,,,,same as last weekend against W Ham

He should just go eat a big fucking Nigerian dick, thats what he should do

Even if he becomes the poorest player on pitch, Lampard is a legend. I think you ought to show him a lot more respect than that.

Even if he becomes the poorest player on pitch, Lampard is a legend. I think you ought to show him a lot more respect than that.

I know his alegend and I totally respect that but his pulling the team down, I love him but surely we cant keep carrying him like this

B

Don't need to create a new thread on Lampard when we already have one...

B

he can't play the demanded pressing game period