Frank Lampard

DavidEU

AAAAAAAND back to how he was before the West Ham game. I don't think you can be mad at Frank, he's getting on now; it's impossible to expect him to perform in every game. I think he's being poorly-managed, in truth. Mourinho is playing him far, far too often. But you can see why; we're not exactly inundated with central midfield players. Poor tonight, but then again the entire team were, bar Cech, JT and Cahill.

Jose is right he was awesome v West Ham and worked his bollocks off this was only 3 days later ,same with Oscar and Rammy tiredness was a factor for sure ,form is temporary class is permanent . Those 3 can be excused a tired effort and Jose has seen this midfield is where the legs can go . And if Rammy and Oscar are tired then Lampard at 35 will be as well .

AAAAAAAND back to how he was before the West Ham game. I don't think you can be mad at Frank, he's getting on now; it's impossible to expect him to perform in every game. I think he's being poorly-managed, in truth. Mourinho is playing him far, far too often. But you can see why; we're not exactly inundated with central midfield players. Poor tonight, but then again the entire team were, bar Cech, JT and Cahill.

We're mad with him being selected, me atleast. We can't expect him to be good every game, but FFS Mourinho, dont start him every time!

Jose is right he was awesome v West Ham and worked his bollocks off this was only 3 days later ,same with Oscar and Rammy tiredness was a factor for sure ,form is temporary class is permanent . Those 3 can be excused a tired effort and Jose has seen this midfield is where the legs can go . And if Rammy and Oscar are tired then Lampard at 35 will be as well .

If José is worried about tiredness, he shouldn't be picking a 35 year old to start, in truth.

Does he actually offer anything else apart from occasionally penalties, free kicks and 1-2 goal here and there?

The thing I worry about moving forward is whose going to be our designated placekicker for set pieces.

Lampard is pretty good still at set pieces...

The thing I worry about moving forward is whose going to be our designated placekicker for set pieces.

Lampard is pretty good still at set pieces...

Well for pen Hazard looks good, maybe Oscar as well. Corner maybe Hazard as well if he could actually work on his delivery. Free kick well I don't know, probably Hazard again until Luiz is back(if he even come back to the team anymore)

Well for pen Hazard looks good, maybe Oscar as well. Corner maybe Hazard as well if he could actually work on his delivery. Free kick well I don't know, probably Hazard again until Luiz is back(if he even come back to the team anymore)

Im assuming Lampard/Luiz/Mata are gone.

As much as I rate Oscar, I dont really rate his set piece ability nor Hazard (I guess for Pks he should be sufficient).

Hmmm, I guess Schurrle would be the ideal one for corners and free kicks..

As Lampard plays, we sink.

We have good players, but not good enough to win every game with 10 men. It's all down to one's delusional whim and one's egotism.

He did the business at West Ham where it mattered this came to soon for him ,now what about that :wank2: Mikel who did nothing in both games,tonight was ideal for a proper holder to excel and break up attacks ,we got nothing as usual . Nobody could carry Mikel tonight it was up to him .

He did the business at West Ham where it mattered this came to soon for him ,now what about that :wank2: Mikel who did nothing in both games,tonight was ideal for a proper holder to excel and break up attacks ,we got nothing as usual . Nobody could carry Mikel tonight it was up to him .

Mikel was excellent vs West Ham

during the start of the season jose had said that FL will be used sparingly, like makelele, what happened to that? why the fuck was he started today. a draw was a good result, was no where near to an importand/must-win game, it would have been hard for any 35 year old box-to-box mid-fielder to get himself up for this match.

hence, no doubt FL was downright pathetic.

^how is this guy still not banned is BEYOND ME. u can blame "tapa" for being a spammer but atleast he made sense sometimes if u removed all his LOLs from his posts, and yet this guy keeps on trolling every thread (mikel, lamps, mata, cahill, match-thread) and is still not even given a warning on anything.

wake up @ALEX, @BLUESMASTER etc....