test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

DavidEU

Frank Lampard

Started by DavidEU,

8,897 posts in this topic

Doubt it's much about money, but rather him feeling he's still good enough to still play on some level and not be used as a reserve player here, as he would. Going to MLS is not purely about money anymore, there's increasingly more people interested in football there, it's a nice country to migrate to (and he can be quite unnoticed in public, at least compared to in Europe) and now there's the opportunity to be part of the start up, of a new team there with a big potential. All around good move for him it seems like.

He's a legend and will be remembered as one of Englands best midfielders through the times, but his age is showing and it's probably for the best if he leaves.

I get what you are saying, but I am sure he received some offers from Europe, but rejected them. I can't see anything swaying his mind to go to America par money.

Hope he comes back after his playing career to be the club ambassador. If he wants to coach, I'm sure the club can and will help

If true then I will have a chance to watch a match once in a while since I travel frequently to NY. That would be so awesome!

Definitely nyc needed it's own team for a while, this looks like the beginning as nyc is one of the most prestigious city in the world.

What makes me laugh about stuff like this is the source is the mirror, a tabloid source that that is instantly dismissed when it comes to a huge transfer target but then is held as gospel when it comes to stories like this..

OK, it maybe right, but it's people thoughts to jump the gun and mud sling that really make me laugh.

manpe, sdrcfc and The Skipper like this

It is believed Lampard broke off from his preparations with England’s World Cup party to sign the deal in Manchester on Saturday.

Yet his agent has denied the move and it is believed he could retire when his contract expires.

from mail

so what is believed now? How can a nationwide paper have writers that bad. A logical and stylistic fail, a grade 5 pupil would not commit. It is also believed there is a flying Spaghetti monster in the orbit it is also believed it's BS. It is also believed the dailyfail is a dummwit's paper not good enough to wipe one's ass with.

He is my favourite player and i will always have special place in my heart for him, but i think it's for the best for both parties to separate and Frank to be remembered as an great player until the very end.

seanptmiller, zolayes and sdrcfc like this

It can only be about money which is very sad.

If the rumours were true that both him and Terry were to be offered half the wages they were on.

Our captain JT signed up straight away.

I find it odd about Frank, I can't see why Chelsea would not want him so is it down to money.

Surely you don't need any Frank?? Would you not rather retire maybe next season at Chelsea and forever be a club legend. nice statue of you outside the Bridge.

The MLS is a joke

Please be rubbish I really want Frank to stay at Chelsea :(

Our best player ever. A CL or a PL would have been a good way to say goodbye. Love him so much. :cry:

parents-waving.gif

He's my favourite player of all time, anywhere. Sad to see him go, but he will return to Chelsea organization someday, that's for sure.

Strike likes this