Frank Lampard

DavidEU

Stepped up? He has been playing horribly since the start of the season!

Well that's simply not true. In fact it's either a lie or you're not watching every game.

Either is likely with you. Stick to calling the proper supporters of this club 'plastic' and welcome to the ignore list.

Well that's simply not true. In fact it's either a lie or you're not watching every game.

Either is likely with you. Stick to calling the proper supporters of this club 'plastic' and welcome to the ignore list.

Right, the majority of the people saying Frank has downgraded a lot since the start of the season, but you are the only one right! :dunce:

Anyways, I had asked you to put me in your ignore list months ago. Thanks!

I know this is mean, but the only way we will stop seeing him is if he gets injured of which I hope he does, I hate how Mourinho claims he picks players by merit he simpily does not

I know this is mean, but the only way we will stop seeing him is if he gets injured of which I hope he does, I hate how Mourinho claims he picks players by merit he simpily does not

Better yet we should just bench him from now till Jan and tell him to find a new club because he will be unlikely to be playing much again, but he is Jose's imaginary son so nothing of sort will happen.

Farcical. Another dagger to the back of an attacking player while Lampard's status is unscathed despite being completely atrocious throughout the season. Even Hodgson knows he can't do it any more, why can't Mourinho grow a pair and do the right thing.

We might win today, and Frank might even score, but that won't mask his overall inefficiency and acute lack of mobility.

Farcical. Another dagger to the back of an attacking player while Lampard's status is unscathed despite being completely atrocious throughout the season. Even Hodgson knows he can't do it any more, why can't Mourinho grow a pair and do the right thing.

We might win today, and Frank might even score, but that won't mask his overall inefficiency and acute lack of mobility.

Except he hasn't been near atrocious . He has had a bad three game stretch but overall has been so-so. He plays because he is our only central midfielder that can pass the ball the way Mourinho wants in his system. He leaves us more defensively vulnerable but without him, our central midfield really has no ability to make vertical passes at all.

Except he hasn't been near atrocious . He has had a bad three game stretch but overall has been so-so. He plays because he is our only central midfielder that can pass the ball the way Mourinho wants in his system. He leaves us more defensively vulnerable but without him, our central midfield really has no ability to make vertical passes at all.

He's been beyond atrocious, everywhere you go, most Chelsea fans are saying the same thing, even fans of other clubs find it mind boggling how he keeps playing despite being a complete and utter passenger. He's finished and there's nothing you can that could change it.

Lampard going to score and prove all the doubters wrong once again.

Nobody doubts Franks goalscoring ability. It's everytjing else we doubt now with his age playing a big factor. Wake up Frank is a Legend at Chelsea but we are in the present day and today we need to win a game. So you play the best player to fit the team not a player becuase of his status at the club.

He's been beyond atrocious, everywhere you go, most Chelsea fans are saying the same thing, even fans of other clubs find it mind boggling how he keeps playing despite being a complete and utter passenger. He's finished and there's nothing you can that could change it.

He hasn't been nearly as bad as you and your friends are pretending and atrocious is such a ridiculous exaggeration.. He leads Chelsea in assists, is fifth in tackles, is fifth in key passes per game, , etc...He's had some great games this year as well. Overall, he's been mediocre. There is a general rule in football and on the internet especially. The more under 25 someone is, the more overrated they are, the more over 25 they are, the more underrated they become. (Also, the newer someone is to a club the more people see positives, the longer they've been with Chelsea, the more they see negatives) The confirmation bias is insane with Lampard . He makes a bad pass and five people write "he's useless " yet he can make 5 good passes and a great tackle and nobody will notice. Chelsea needs a player to replace Lampard but he's not the useless passenger you pretend he is.