Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I honestly do not understand Chelsea´s offer, I must admit.

On one hand Cole received close to 200 thou a week, an increase. Meanwhile, Frank was offered less than what he is making now.

I understand where you are coming from but Cole is still one of the best in his Position while Frank is not anymore :(

On one hand Cole received close to 200 thou a week, an increase. Meanwhile, Frank was offered less than what he is making now.

Not that hard to understand. Cole will still be a first team player next season. Lampard is going to be a squad player next season. Though i do agree 200 k a week is excessive but Cole probably had other offers and forced the club into this situation.

I understand where you are coming from but Cole is still one of the best in his Position while Frank is not anymore :(

Well, Cole may be one of the best but is Frankie not one of the best English players around ?

I mean, close to 200 goals, so far, more than 10 goals in every season...& on.

Not that hard to understand. Cole will still be a first team player next season. Lampard is going to be a squad player next season. Though i do agree 200 k a week is excessive but Cole probably had other offers and forced the club into this situation.

Frank do have other offers too. Can Chelsea afford to see him sign for Manure, for example ?

Chelsea will become the laughing stock of PL, especially if Frank plays well for Manure.

Frank do have other offers too. Can Chelsea afford to see him sign for Manure, for example ?

Chelsea will become the laughing stock of PL, especially if Frank plays well for Manure.

Well Lampard might have other offers but he's less of priority because he'll be a squad player. We're already looking at reinforcing our CM.

While Cole would still be a first team player. If he left we would have to buy a quality left back again. Chelsea probably thought that it would be cheaper to just give Cole a higher wage then to buy another left back.

Lampard won't go to Man u.

Completely different situations. As others have said, Cole is the best in the world at what he does and we won't have to sign a replacement for him next year. With Frank, whether we sign him or not we need to sign someone to replace him in the first-team.

Well Lampard might have other offers but he's less of priority because he'll be a squad player. We're already looking at reinforcing our CM.

While Cole would still be a first team player. If he left we would have to buy a quality left back again. Chelsea probably thought that it would be cheaper to just give Cole a higher wage then to buy another left back.

Lampard won't go to Man u.

When the club like Chelsea have one of the best in their squad, Frankie is certainly one of the best, played for Chelsea for years, the club should not hesitate to offer him decent contract, I feel.

How do you know Cole will play in every game from now on ?

Frank won´t go to Manure, how do you know that ?

When the club like Chelsea have one of the best in their squad, Frankie is certainly one of the best, played for Chelsea for years, the club should not hesitate to offer him decent contract, I feel.

How do you know Cole will play in every game from now on ?

Frank won´t go to Manure, how do you know that ?

Well bertrand isn't ready so if not Cole then who s going to play our left back ?

Lampard is the best for years but seeing as we're looking for a quality midfielder i don't think they see him as a priority singing.

Just a personal feeling. He knows how it would look if he signed for Man u.

Frank Lampard signs children's book deal

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-21433772

LOL I'll read em', Super Frank can do everything!

Anything he puts his name to i will buy... So children books will be a must buy... Might look a bit weird if i start reading them at uni lol. :D