Frank Lampard

DavidEU

• 1 month later...

He's passing is too accurate + He's consistent+ He's the man to look up to after JT + He's humble enough

All these characteristics make him one of the best mids of all time ....

• 3 weeks later...

Just read that he scored his 132nd goal for the club at last night's match and that he's now level with Jimmy Greaves. What an achievement! If he surpasses 132 will that mean he's scored the most goals for the club?

Edited by Blueray

Here is the top 10 scorers..

1. Bobby Tambling 202

2. Kerry Dixon 193

3.Roy Bentley 150

4.Peter Osgood 150

5.Jimmy Greaves 132

6.Frank Lampard 132

7.George Mills 125

8.George Hilsdon 108

9.Didier Drogba 96

10.Barry Bridges 93

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

In my opinions Lamps is the greatest Chelsea player of all time! Yes, better than Zola, Osgood and Greavsie, He has been so consistant over the past 8 seasons and to have 136 (i think) and counting goals from midfield is simply outstanding! I think he will definately get close to Bobby Tamblings 202 goal record, He may even break it! Also the amount of assists this man makes, i don't know how many he has but it must be there or thereabouts as some sort of record for Chelsea!

Lampard = LEGEND!!!!!

• 5 months later...

I saw on SSN last night on the back of one of the papers, can't remember which one but it had a story... if Jose moves to Real Madrid then his number one target is Frank Lampard.

Obviously this could all be a load of bull seeing as Jose isn't even at Real at the minute but thought it was interesting. Hope we don't have a summer like last year with JT and the year before with Lamps again.

I saw on SSN last night on the back of one of the papers, can't remember which one but it had a story... if Jose moves to Real Madrid then his number one target is Frank Lampard.

Obviously this could all be a load of bull seeing as Jose isn't even at Real at the minute but thought it was interesting. Hope we don't have a summer like last year with JT and the year before with Lamps again.

Especially when I'm getting him on my shirt :rolleyes:.