Frank Lampard

DavidEU

GUTTED Frank Lampard has been told by his beloved Chelsea: Find yourself another club.

Blues legend Lamps scored a 25-yard belter and got a standing ovation from the Stamford Bridge faithful as he skippered his team to a stunning 8-0 victory over Aston Villa last Sunday.

But the 34-year-old has been told his Blues career is over and that he can find a new team on January 1.

A Stamford Bridge insider confirmed: “Frank is absolutely distraught.

“He wants to keep playing for Chelsea but they’ve told him to find another club in the January transfer window. He can’t believe it. All he wants to do is play for Chelsea. This club means everything to him.”

But that loyalty is lost on the ruthless Blues, who are unmoved by Lampard’s dozen years of loyal service.

During that time he has helped Chelsea to the Champions League, three Premier League titles, four FA Cups and two League Cups.

Lampard’s contract is up in the summer and he was hoping his displays on the field would persuade the club he was worth keeping. But the England midfielder was told BEFORE Sunday’s mauling of Villa that he could go.

Our source added: “Frank worships the club — and especially the fans — and would happily have seen out his career at Stamford Bridge.

“After everything he has done for Chelsea, he cannot believe the way the club are throwing him out so callously.

“Anyone who saw his performance against Aston Villa will know he should be the first name on the team sheet.

“To think he went into that game knowing the club don’t want him and then to play the way he did tells you what an unbelievable professional Frank is.”

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4713201/Frank-Lampard-told-to-find-a-new-club-by-Chelsea.html

In fact in every day and every moment i read the news about Lamps and Ash and the non-renewal of the contract with them, I just keep ask myself "Roman What you are doing?" really at the end of the season Frankie and Ash will be leave and bring some young f***ing players!!

And also I am keep asking myself how will be reaction the fans in the event of non-renewal and let them leave?!!

What do you think?

UP CHELS!

title isn't apt at all... besides we were the bunch who badly wanted injection of young blood ... Drogba wasn't offered a contract even after wining the UCL title for the club ... Lampard also wont be offered a contract for obvious reasons no surprise here can't complaint much can you ?

title isn't apt at all... besides we were the bunch who badly wanted injection of young blood ... Drogba wasn't offered a contract even after wining the UCL title for the club ... Lampard also wont be offered a contract for obvious reasons no surprise here can't complaint much can you ?

That's not true. Drogba said before the CL final he had already made up his mind he would not return.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/4713201/Frank-Lampard-told-to-find-a-new-club-by-Chelsea.html

In fact in every day and every moment i read the news about Lamps and Ash and the non-renewal of the contract with them, I just keep ask myself "Roman What you are doing?" really at the end of the season Frankie and Ash will be leave and bring some young f***ing players!!

And also I am keep asking myself how will be reaction the fans in the event of non-renewal and let them leave?!!

What do you think?

UP CHELS!

This is the sun!!

take that paper with u to the bathroom, not for reading it though.

Tottenham have announced that they extended Brad Friedel's, a 41 year old, contract till 2014 while our club here wants to dump Cole(32 y/o) and Lampard(34 y/o) when they still have some good use out of the club. :doh:

I know that we all want him to stay for sentimental reasons, but when you come to think of it logically you have to say that the club has a very good point. Setting aside what he has done for the club in the past and just looking at what he can offer in the next 2 seasons it is really unjustifiable to be paying him 160k/wk when he's likely to miss more than half of our matches. I think whether he stays or not is completely in his hands, he can either take a huge pay cut and stay or continue with his current wages and move to the US or middle east.