Frank Lampard

DavidEU

U can't Compare Cole to Lamps... with all the respect to cole...

Ok,Cole isn´t that legend like Drogba,Lampard and JT are,but he was always a reliable key player in the last years.His twitter comments towards Arsenal Fans are legendary too.

You can compare no one with Lamps. Greatest player ever.

It is far too early to let Lamps go. There is nobody there to succeed him. Mata Oscar and Hazard might be able to compensate his goalscoring and assists but not his ability to lead the team in difficult situations and big games and no tactical plan B either. NO one else plays these 60m diagonal balls and shoots from distance like him.

Lamps is as big as the sport, an icon every athlete should follow his example. His attitude professionalism and his character made him the legend he is. A legend like Roger Federer or Kobe Bryant, age has not restraint him from still succeeding at the very top.

U can't Compare Cole to Lamps... with all the respect to cole...

I don't think that was a direct comparison. He was just alluding to the fact that Cole was part of the "old guard" who has helped bring many trophies to this club in the last decade.

Lamps is the kind of player who I think would succeed at anything he chose to do in life. He comes off so smart and determined, which is essentially what you need to succeed at anything. Tbh Lamps doesn't scream "super talented footballer" whenever I watch him, he doesn't have mad tekkers like for example Neymar and Ronaldo do. You know they are just footballers, nothing more nothing less. I don't think of Lamps this way, he seems to me just like a bloke who chose to play football (or was forced by dad) and due to hard work made himself a name.

There is a saying, I believe Kevin Durant said it: "Hard work beats talent, if talent doesn't work hard", I somewhy think of Lampard whenever I hear this.

Lamps is the kind of player who I think would succeed at anything he chose to do in life. He comes off so smart and determined, which is essentially what you need to succeed at anything. Tbh Lamps doesn't scream "super talented footballer" whenever I watch him, he doesn't have mad tekkers like for example Neymar and Ronaldo do. You know they are just footballers, nothing more nothing less. I don't think of Lamps this way, he seems to me just like a bloke who chose to play football (or was forced by dad) and due to hard work made himself a name.

There is a saying, I believe Kevin Durant said it: "Hard work beats talent, if talent doesn't work hard", I somewhy think of Lampard whenever I hear this.

Don't think KD originated it but good point. He was always known as the hardest working player in training sessions.

Wilkins wishes Chelsea to reconsider Lampard's future

http://justchelsea.com/wilkins-wishes-chelsea-to-reconsider-lampards-future/5414?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+JustChelseaNews+%28Just+Chelsea+News%29

“He’s a valuable character to have around and bring off the bench,” Wilkins told the BBC. “This is a 20-goals-a-season player from midfield for the last eight seasons or so, and that’s a fantastic return.

“I think Frank will finally accept he is not going to play every game for Chelsea. But there is no fitter footballer for his age, probably in world football, than Frank Lampard.”

“Frank plays like a 30-year-old, not a 34-year-old, I would agree with Frank’s assessment that he has two or three years left at the very top level.

“Whether that’s playing week in week out, one wouldn’t think so. But most certainly he’s a great asset to have around the club. It would be rather strange for him to finish his career at another club.

“In my humble opinion if I was manager of Chelsea I would want Frank to sign another contract because I know what he brings to the team and the club.”

Ah, Frank Lampard's "experience" and "leadership" really improved the team, it was like his mere presence in the field enlightened everyone else and got everyone playing better, just like in the Super Cup.

Of course not, he did absolutely fuck all.

He made some great passes in the first half.

Two, that's all the positives we could possible extract from this. Everything else, utter dogshite. Unbelievable some people think he should be a first team regular with the team based around him.

He created respect by those sliding tackles in the first 15 minutes (and some fear of a red card as well lol), had I think every shot on target and was solid, official MOTM. Every his shot was well saved (those long range efforts are still there!) but it seemed that every other shot from other players ended up in the net lol poor Frankie :D