Frank Lampard

DavidEU

"I'm a Chelsea player as simple as that. I've had a great, great time here. But maybe things don't last forever. Although I want it to last forever you have to be big enough to know what it is."

"I feel like I have two or three years at least in me at the top level. I am determined to play a few more years and see what pans out in the near future.

"But it is not for me to decide on this one. It's up to the club.

"Whatever happens, I have had a great time at Chelsea."

Come on Roman, Forget your stupid rule about contracts or whatever it is. Just give Frank a new contract, and Cole. They both have alot to offer. We'll regret it alot if we let them both go. Having a young good squad isn't always good, You need experience in their as well!

No matter what happens, I'll respect Frank's decision. Won all there is to win out there, Give it his best. Club legend. If he is too leave in the summer. I hope he leaves as a World Champions and our all time leading goal-scorer!

The board will make a big mistake if Lampard goes , he has a huge influence on the pitch & out of the pitch , I think its better for Mata , Oscar , Hazard , Moses , Azpi & all the new young players to chat everyday with the greatest Chelsea midfielder , than someone inexperienced.Plus Lampard is showing that he still have a good level of football , i'll surely cry if he goes , because i love him for his contribution to Chelsea & his charchter of a true leader & winner.I hope that Mourinho will come back next year , i'm sure he'll do the maximum so Lamps can stay , but i belive its more dreaming than reality.

He wants to be a starter. He's no longer good enough nor fit enough to be a starter.

When he doesn't start, he's unhappy and honestly looks incredibly immature with his faces on the bench and little comments to the media occasionally.

Yes, his experience is good, but only if he accepts a smaller wage and a squad role - like Giggs at Manchester United.

Also, the "he came back from injury and we won 2 games. this shows how important he is to us" comments are making me cringe.

Barcelona kept a clean sheet in their last game when Lampard was again available for us despite conceding in their game before that!!! This clearly means that Lampard's return angered the Barcelona players because he helped us beat them in the semi-final last year so made them step up their game!!!!!!!!!!!!

No.

This can't be true! :cry:

It would be extremely silly for the club to let Lampard go at the end of the season when this team is still young and needs experienced players like Lampard around. Even if he doesn't play on the pitch, his experience and influence can help the other players off the pitch. Why can't the club keep him like what Man United had done with Giggs and Scholes?!!