Frank Lampard

DavidEU

I agree concerning the season so far, but not the newcastle game. Didn't he have a very low pass completion rate in last game?

That's cause he attempts long rangers. I'm sure Mikel would have had better stats since he rarely attempts a risky pass

That's cause he attempts long rangers. I'm sure Mikel would have had better stats since he rarely attempts a risky pass

hah! true, pundits would say stats don't lie... :cry: After all they make Garreth Barry and Scott Parker look world class.

My bad, I don't think it was only completion, but even attempted passes; so Lamps went missing, and that's why he was subbed off.

Just need a goal to bring back his confidence.... Not saying he is a confidence player or anything but it feels that way. He's getting increasingly frustrated and that's reflecting on his game.

Watch him bounce right back

Judging by how he has been utilized this season, the only way he's gonna get a goal is through penalties or free kicks. Have hardly seen him getting so much forward like he used to, even less than last season.

Judging by how he has been utilized this season, the only way he's gonna get a goal is through penalties or free kicks. Have hardly seen him getting so much forward like he used to, even less than last season.

Yea.. Pretty much playing the Makalele role this season unlike last year.

Never seen him getting so little shooting chances since he started playing.

Good thing in a way since it releases Rami (eventhough it doesn't work sometimes)

Just need a goal to bring back his confidence.... Not saying he is a confidence player or anything but it feels that way. He's getting increasingly frustrated and that's reflecting on his game.

Watch him bounce right back

His job is not to score more goals though, his job is now to defend really.

not playing this match was punishment - it was an easy game.

must not compare this with Newscastle away.

You have to be kidding! Schalke are ten times the team that Newcastle are and let's be honest, the scoreline really flattered us. Schalke played very well and defended excellently while the game against Newcastle was probably the easiest match (bar Steaua) that we've played this season. There was so much spaces, no pressing, it was just so easy to go and score but we just failed to perform. Jose himself said so.