Zdravko Kuzmanovic

MIDOKA

3909e__128344.jpg

Reports out of Switzerland are claiming that Chelsea are interested in taking Stuttgart midfielder Zdravko Kuzmanovic to Stamford Bridge.

The report on Swiss website Blick claims that Chelsea will have to splash out a whopping £17.5 Million if they want to land the Serbian International.

Kuzmanovic, aged 19, signed a 4½ year contract with Fiorentina in January 2007, two months later on 4 March 2007 he played his first Serie A match for Fiorentina against Torino. He went on to become an integral first team player for Fiorentina, notching up over 70 Serie A appearances and featuring in their successful European Competition runs. Kuzmanovic left Fiorentina in August 2009 when he signed a four year deal with his current club, Stuttgart.

http://www.footylatest.com/chelsea-interested-in-landing-17-5-million-rated-serbian-international-midfielder/26030

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Never - ever - heard of him before...

That's pretty damn impressive considering the amount of games he has played in both serie a and bundesliga.

A Swiss website reported an English club interested in a Serbian who played in Germany

He was born in Switzerland and played on their U national side. Decided to play for the Serbian national team when he got older though, his parents are both originally from Serbia. Not that I believe in this rumor but that at least gives some sense to why it's a Swiss site reporting it.

Good player but not a playmaker we need atm.

Here's what he said last year in december when we were linked with him for 19m

'I can't believe that Chelsea is willing to pay such an amount of money for me."

But then again, I have only read this on the internet. There has been no contact between the clubs. I'm a humble and fair guy, and I don't think that I am worth that money. Stuttgart I believe would let me go for far less. But it's still an honour to be linked with Chelsea. Not just an honour, a dream come true! Those kinds of offer come once in a lifetime.'

If he can pass the ball, he's already 'good enough'

would rather have sergi roberto for less money or moutinho for 25 than him!

Heck i would want modric for 40 more than him!

I have followed him since he was 18 no a player for a top club i would think!

would rather have sergi roberto for less money or moutinho for 25 than him!

Heck i would want modric for 40 more than him!

I have followed him since he was 18 no a player for a top club i would think!

I just want someone who can pass to a striker, maybe feed a through-ball now and then. Is that so hard to find now? :(

I just want someone who can pass to a striker, maybe feed a through-ball now and then. Is that so hard to find now? :(

Not in my eyes i would have enough targets but he is not what we need!

He is more a box to box player and we have enough of them!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You