Kenneth Omeruo

Zola kinda blue

So we are loaning

omerou to middlesborough

Kalas to cologbe

Zouma to monaco

Selling bertrand to pool.

I just love our depth of defenders. :lol:

I feel one of them could have been kept at the Bridge.. of course Omerou could be recalled at Xmas

• 2 weeks later...

Awarded MOTM in Boro's 2-1 win against Bolton tonight. I didn't watch the match, but not often does a CB get the MOTM award. Looks like big Ken has picked up were he left off last season. Brilliant to see.

• 4 weeks later...

Middlesboro is complaining that Ken put on a couple of extra pounds from that match in anfield during the Capital One Cup. I guess he put Balotelli in his pocket & after the match during the post-match weight-ins & Ken was deemed overweight. Hopefully they can get Mario out of his pocket :Goober:

Ken plays much better when he is along side Ben Gibson for some reason. Still think it wasn't his fault for their first goal, Blackman should of been off his line quicker with Ken possibly trying to shield it from Sterling. That's been picky though because both did more than enough during the game with some real positives.

Boro were a posts width away from winning in normal time too.

Went to The Valley this weekend with my brother, who is a major Boro fan, to watch their game against Charlton. Big Ken was a pleasure to watch. He was MOM together with Adam Clayton, and not a finger was to put on his performance.

My expectations towards Ken are getting bigger and bigger, as he continues to impress me.

Bamford didn't have his best match, but the Boro fans are glad to have him with them!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...