Kenneth Omeruo

Zola kinda blue

• 4 weeks later...

I wonder if Conte has seen him this preseason? If not then thats him and Christensen not had a chance for a trial.

I'm looking for some good images of him in Chelsea kit for something I'm making Ive got some of him in Nigeria kit that are OK

The best ones Ive seen are him in Boro kit but dontr want them.

Post them on here oir send them me please. I'd appreciate it.

On 03/08/2016 at 8:19 AM, Special Juan said:

He's close to joining Besiktas, things should take shape in the coming days. He's still at Cobham training and it's all a waiting game.

Chelsea defender transfer to European giants remains uncertain

http://www.turkish-football.com/chelsea-defender-omeruo-transfer-to-european-giants-besiktas-remains-uncertain/

Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo’s switch to Besiktas remains in the balance due to complications over this buyout clause option a source close to the Black Eagles told Turkish-football.com.

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Chelsea defender transfer to European giants remains uncertain

http://www.turkish-football.com/chelsea-defender-omeruo-transfer-to-european-giants-besiktas-remains-uncertain/

Chelsea defender Kenneth Omeruo’s switch to Besiktas remains in the balance due to complications over this buyout clause option a source close to the Black Eagles told Turkish-football.com.

Really dragging out this one, he was at Cobham again today and played a behind closed doors game on Friday. 

Hope it all sorts itself soon for him.

27 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Really dragging out this one, he was at Cobham again today and played a behind closed doors game on Friday. 

Hope it all sorts itself soon for him.

Its a sod. Must do his head in.

Has he met with Conte at all and told just why hes going on the loanagoiround.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Kenneth Omeruo says he is helpful of playing under Antonio Conte for Chelsea next season
Read more at http://www.squawka.com/news/kenneth-omeruo-im-hopeful-of-playing-under-antonio-conte-at-chelsea-next-season/834347#SGcMLouwVZVCzyUb.99

Needs to raise his game massively before even thinking about this. I have watched every game he has played for Alanyaspor, and whilst he has had some good games he has also been very shaky for the majority and also for Nigeria too.

• 3 months later...
Delighted for him getting his first goal on Saturday for Alanyaspor, really good header. Still won't make it here but as a friend of his I hope he continues to play at a decent level.

I haven't watched him for a number of years, but he looked like a good prospect when he won the AFCON. Has he not improved at all or what?

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:

I haven't watched him for a number of years, but he looked like a good prospect when he won the AFCON. Has he not improved at all or what?

He seems to be an upper Championship player to me. Might be good enough for some PL-teams, but not good enough for Chelsea. Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma and Aké are much better than him.

He seems to be an upper Championship player to me. Might be good enough for some PL-teams, but not good enough for Chelsea. Cahill, Luiz, Azpilicueta, Christensen, Zouma and Aké are much better than him.

That might be the case now, but he should have been higher up our CB list back in 2012/3. Players aren't going to develop much going here, there & anywhere.

7 hours ago, LAM09 said:

That might be the case now, but he should have been higher up our CB list back in 2012/3. Players aren't going to develop much going here, there & anywhere.

Agree, it's tough, especially for defenders. Aké had to work a lot to became a starter at Watford but we loaned him out elsewhere next season. At Bournemouth, it took months for him to became a starter then we recalled him.