Kenneth Omeruo

Zola kinda blue

Not possible I think. I haven't read the rules but it has been widely reported that no Premier League club may make more than one loan signing from another Premier League club. If Boro are promoted this year, then they could take no more than one Chelsea player on loan during 2015/16.

Cheers i didnt even think about the rules ,because apart from Vittesse i cant remember when we have had more than 1 player good enough at the same club to play in prem. mmm interesting where Bamford and Kalas and Omeruo end up next season then ,but if Boro do get promoted it will be a easy choice for 1 to stay there,as both Kalas and Bamford are ready for the prem maybe even CFC next season !

Looks like he will start on Sunday against Arsenal in the FA Cup. Karanka has said that Ayala is out for 3-4 weeks with an injury, and with Kalas ineligible big Ken should get the nod to start.

Why is Kalas ineligible, though?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Me and my lad were his guest at The Riverside on Saturday, had a really good day. Met him in the reception area and we had a chat about things non football and he gave us our tickets. He's just flown out to Marbella yesterday with the team to train ahead of Friday's play off game against Brentford.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of you maybe bored with these stories but here goes anyway because it's topic relevant. It was my boys birthday as you saw above in the link. I went to the game on Friday evening and whilst he didn't feature he still walked around the pitch with the players and thanked the fans. Afterwards, he came out and had chat with me and my lad. I messaged him on Thursday and invited him to my lads party and tole him he was more than welcome to come along and enjoy it.....I wasn't expecting him too, today I got a message saying "Send me the address and I will pop over" He got there late but we hung back and he arrived with two friends, not only did he do that but he gave my lad a gift voucher, greeted him with a big cuddle and met all my family.

My mum, who was critically ill over Xmas was there, I introduced Ken to her and she started crying, she said "You don't know what you have done for my grandson, you make him so happy" He said "Your welcome, it's my pleasure I love him and his dad" This was a bit special considering on Boxing Day we were Ken's guest at the Notts Forest game and afterwards we went and visited my mum in hospital and my lad sat and spoke with his grandma whilst she was critically ill. My mum was in a coma at this point, she was very poorly, and my lad sat at her bedside and tole her all about his day whilst holding her hand while I stood back and cried. That night we left the hospital, we just prayed everything was going to be alright. I got a call a few hours later from a nurse, the nurse said "Your mum said your boy was here and she mumbled something about 'match' and footballer......From this point my mother pulled through and was there today to meet Ken, the man who gave my lad such a super day and his energy filtered to my mum to what I believe is survive and see today.

Kenneth Omeruo...... :worship::worship::worship:

I must be cutting onions without knowing it

Some of you maybe bored with these stories but here goes anyway because it's topic relevant. It was my boys birthday as you saw above in the link. I went to the game on Friday evening and whilst he didn't feature he still walked around the pitch with the players and thanked the fans. Afterwards, he came out and had chat with me and my lad. I messaged him on Thursday and invited him to my lads party and tole him he was more than welcome to come along and enjoy it.....I wasn't expecting him too, today I got a message saying "Send me the address and I will pop over" He got there late but we hung back and he arrived with two friends, not only did he do that but he gave my lad a gift voucher, greeted him with a big cuddle and met all my family.

My mum, who was critically ill over Xmas was there, I introduced Ken to her and she started crying, she said "You don't know what you have done for my grandson, you make him so happy" He said "Your welcome, it's my pleasure I love him and his dad" This was a bit special considering on Boxing Day we were Ken's guest at the Notts Forest game and afterwards we went and visited my mum in hospital and my lad sat and spoke with his grandma whilst she was critically ill. My mum was in a coma at this point, she was very poorly, and my lad sat at her bedside and tole her all about his day whilst holding her hand while I stood back and cried. That night we left the hospital, we just prayed everything was going to be alright. I got a call a few hours later from a nurse, the nurse said "Your mum said your boy was here and she mumbled something about 'match' and footballer......From this point my mother pulled through and was there today to meet Ken, the man who gave my lad such a super day and his energy filtered to my mum to what I believe is survive and see today.

Kenneth Omeruo...... :worship::worship::worship:

Seems like a genuinely good guy, hope he gets a chance to impress for Chelsea in the coming seasons

Also, great to hear that your mother pulled through!