Kenneth Omeruo

Zola kinda blue

Cool story here.....On Saturday he posted a pic of him with Boro striker coach Craig Hignett. I commented and said "Isn't it about time you started following me big Ken" a few moment later he did replying with "Done" later that night I tagged him the picture where he stood with my little lad and he liked it. My little lad played a match yesterday but before kick off we written a message to Ken on his vest which I later put on Instagram, he then liked it and has since posted to his own page....to say my lad is buzzing is an understatement.

He sent me a PM last night saying to tell my lad to keep working hard and thank you for the support.

That is so awesome man! I bet you're gonna have a soft spot for him and want to see him succeed here, huh? Good motivation for your boy to keep pushing on as well.

That is so awesome man! I bet you're gonna have a soft spot for him and want to see him succeed here, huh? Good motivation for your boy to keep pushing on as well.

I follow all the loan players at Boro not just Ken. It just so happens that he has been the one to reply, not just reply but send me a PM wishing my lad the best.

I'm going to the game v Norwich tomorrow, top of the table battle(it's that tight) so should be good. I have messaged him and he has responded saying he is looking forward to seeing us.

Was he injured or suspended for the game at the weekend? I saw he wasn't even on the bench.

This.

Kenneth Omeruo was a surprise omission from matchday squad at Rotherham with Milos Veljkovic getting the nod on the bench.

Explaining why, Karanka said: “I have to choose the best 11 players and, after that, the best players for the bench and for that game I felt Milos was the better player than him to play as a defender.”

Bit worrying to be honest. Last time I checked he was their best CB! Hope it's just one game off thing.

Aitor has been rotating on a game by game basis a lot this season but I fully expect him start Omeruo tonight. Huge game for both teams this, both playing well and sounds like there should be a good turn out too.

Bit worrying to be honest. Last time I checked he was their best CB! Hope it's just one game off thing.

Aitor has been rotating on a game by game basis a lot this season but I fully expect him start Omeruo tonight. Huge game for both teams this, both playing well and sounds like there should be a good turn out too.

I was reading a few posts on their forum and while most of them agree he is the best defender at the club, most agree that Ayala and Gibson are a better partnership. Omeruo on the bench tonight as well.

Met him before the game last night, what a fucking guy he is. Spent half hour chatting with him and then he had to go in. Stood near the tunnel as they came to warm up and as they came in he came over to my boy and gave him a big high five. After the game he came out and picked my lad up and said "Keep working hard, believe in yourself and reach your goals in life" he then turned to me and gave me a man hug :D

We then started walking and as we did he came behind us in his white Range Rover, flashed his lights, beeped his horn......he then put his window down and shouted "Peace brothers" and as he was driving away a big thumbs up out of the window.

What a fucking legend.

In the future, that friendship would be awesome if he comes as good as he potentially could be!!

Whats up with him, seems he lost his place in Middlesbrough first XI?

Nothing up with him it's just that Aitor Karanka has a very strong squad, one of the best in the Championship on paper and like others he has to be patient. Ayala and Ben Gibson are very good right now so it's hard to justify as to why Karanka would change considering the run they are on. It's like their forward options, he has Kike, Bamford and Vossen who are all fighting for places plus Yanic Wildschut who can also play there.

Congo 0-2 Nigeria

He didn't start, but good win.

VERY important match for them. Anything other than a win and their chance of reaching the AFCONs would have been very slim. Now, they are favorites to qualify.

Mikel was MOTM, btw.