Kenneth Omeruo

Zola kinda blue

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

He just said on instagram that he's not going anywhere and that he'll be at the bridge next season and thanked the club for giving him a great loan Boro.

A lot of Boro fans I know think he's been really good. He's featured a lot and I think in the long run it will stand him in a very good way.

He just said on instagram that he's not going anywhere and that he'll be at the bridge next season and thanked the club for giving him a great loan Boro.

I have been impressed with him every time I have seen him play. If he's able to replicate his African nations cup performance for us and prove that it wasn't a fluke then we have one hell of a player on our hands and it could well be a straight fight between him and Zouma as JT's long term replacement.

A lot of Boro fans I know think he's been really good. He's featured a lot and I think in the long run it will stand him in a very good way.

From what I've seen of him, he's the real deal. But the issue is that we also have Kalas and we've just signed Zouma, so definitely won't be easy for him.

• 2 weeks later...

Omeruo to sign new Chelsea deal...finally

Also, according to that article...

Meanwhile, Chelsea have announced they will hold on to Nigeria internationals Mikel Obi and Victor Moses going into the new season.

Top on the list of the players they have released are England vice-captain Frank Lampard, Ashley Cole, Samuel Eto'o Fils and Hilario Henrique.

Other who were axed are Hutchinson Samuel, Lalkovic Milan, Nditi Adam, Pappoe Daniel, Pirez Aranjo and Mark Schwarzer.

Probably BS but you never know...