Chelsea Vs Olympiakos

BlueLion.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grant is a bit crazy here....he use all 3 changes.....

what if and i mean what if there is extra time???

I really hope this was sarcasm :whistling:

Really easy win, won't be that easy against Barnsley, that's for sure!

good win, shame it wasn't 4-0 though. I really wanted Didi to score b/c maybe then he would see how good he has got it at Chelsea...he deffo seemed like he wasn't really in it today.

Ballack and Lampard are really playing really well together now, along with Maka in midfield. And how they are setting up goals for each other....lovin' that :D

hey did anyone see Lampsy's new boots? nice...

just back from the game and it was just like the game with nottingham forest that i went to last season. how the fuck did that team beat werder bremen away 3-1 and score 2 at the bernabeu. That Olympiacos team are absolutely awful. Well its all good for us, an easy passage to the quarters. I'm just seeing that real madrid lost at home to Roma?! WTF is that true?? lol and Schalke KO'd Porto! fuck me this isnt good. I want Man utd or Arsenal to get knocked out, they wont get knocked out by one of them. I doubt the english teams will be kept apart for the quarters but if they do, you could very well see an all english Semi final line up.

Bring on fenerbahce in the Quarters, Schalke inn the Semi and Roma in the final lol. Will do for me.

P.S Drogba wants out, he was abysmal today. Sell him while hes worth a bit.

Edited by OllieCFC

Good Solid performance by the Chelsea boys, wtf up with us scoring all these goals!?

4-0 vs Hammers, 3-0 Olympiakos.. long may it continue

i reckon, Ballack, and Lamps were immense.. quite an easy game tbh..

Need to say though, There support was great, even at 3-0 down

Edited by TrueChelseaBlue

Playing in Greece is always difficult, their not to bad football+the ecstatic atmosphere that their quite fanatic fans create never makes it an easy place to play for any team..

If we can get a win there it would be great.. but I think probably a draw would do to

& another 3-0 at the Bridge will put the sweet seal on this stage of the CL.

Well what can I say...It was probably much more to do with luck than an actual

real professional prediction or so like.. but its sure still nice to get it right bang on

the Jackpot once in while anyway.. :yay::blue scalf: ... athough I must admit it could have

been maybe even that much slightly nicer if it was a real jackpot & not only a virtual one :blush: ..

But I still do stand by what I wrote there about playing in Greece.. Iv'e seen quite a few international games played there before & it is always a difficult place to come out of with points in the bag for any team.. & personaly I really think that the 0-0 resault we got there wasn't that bad at all...although maybe some could argue & say that we could of played more attractive there & they might even have a point...BUT at the end of the day it was only the first leg of a 180 minutes-"fixture" & should be treated exactly like any other regular "half time" in an ordinary 90-minutes game..& maybe even less harshly in this case, because the "seconed half"-(leg) was to be played here at the Bridge, what makes things even that much easier usually.

Edited by Cracker

But anyway..

they might have lost the game last night..

But still what a great great very special & so funny sometimes

culture & customs they have these really great guys.. :lol: :thumbsup: ...

Well the result was never going to be in doubt. They could give us the trophy now if we could play all the remaining games at the Bridge.

Fair play to thier fans, thats how fans should sound, and 3000 of them showed us what the Shed should be like. Their team was shite to be fair in the first half, but thats not to say we didnt play well , and flew out the traps at them. At this stage of the competition the players can win it without Grant, hes superfluous to everything.

Makalele superb, a Chelsea great. We will miss him like no other.

Usual UEFA tactics of spoiling a free flowing game with needless yellows spoiled a good evening.

Straightforward win last night.Atmosphere could of been better and i was somewhat embarrassed at the Bubble's outsinging us at times that i had to get the rest of the Matthew Harding to chant 'Panathinikos'.

Ballack and Lampard seem to be working well together now and starting to build an understanding.Drogba was somewhat anonymous but his goal should of stood,especially when i had £10 on Ballack(4-0) :rant: :censored:

I got to West Brompton around 4ish yesterday and there were Greek's everywhere (obviously)

A group asked me for directions to Stamford Bridge,i thought should i be a gentleman? or should i be a right horrible cunt and give them the wrong directions?.I'll let you draw your own conclusions to that question :beer: .

Met up for a drink with Lampard's Bitch (Cara) before the game,she sends you all her love,can't get on here much now due to work and other commitments.

Bring on anyone now in the quarter final's.You have to beat the best to win it,and this is where it now gets interesting.

Onwards and upwards :thumbsup:

Edited by MikeCFC

Apparently two new banners in the MHU last night? Didn't see them though?

Did anyone see what they said? I heard one was "Matthew Harding's Blue and White Army", and the other "Chelsea is our Religion"?

Did anyone see what they said? I heard one was "Matthew Harding's Blue and White Army", and the other "Chelsea is our Religion"?

Quite impressive banners as well David.

Did'nt see blue_army's 'Bracknell Blues' banner though,which normally sticks out like a sore thumb.

i thought it might have been just me, but having read some other postings my impression of drogba appears to have been correct.....he looked totally disinterested sloppy finishing and couldn't trap a medicine ball, if he's going to adopt this attitude bye bye DD bring on anelka :blue scalf:

regards:JBD

i thought it might have been just me, but having read some other postings my impression of drogba appears to have been correct.....he looked totally disinterested sloppy finishing and couldn't trap a medicine ball, if he's going to adopt this attitude bye bye DD bring on anelka :blue scalf:

regards:JBD

I would'nt say Drogba looked disinterested,he's had those anonymus moments before and his goal certainly should of stood.Being bias as i would of been over £400 richer had of that goal stood.

Shit happens.

Aye, caught my eye.'

Good performance last night, very professional. Why didn't we do that in the first leg?

Since he got back from Africa Drogbas been playing like either he's still peed off about the cup or he wants to just go Barca lol

Anyway bloody good game,didnt see that coming and good on Lamps to get his 103.Carlo ok he didnt have a lot to do but those saves at the end were just classy.

And yeh the Greeks outsung us,then again you dont know what they were singing lol could've been angry songs to their team but in a happy hyper manner.If they'd scored lol think half would've lept from the Shed

And ya saw the banners was oooooo lalala

Loved it and who said Ballack and Lampard couldnt work together pfft

Unlucky on Maka not to get a goal lol

Felt so sorry for Djordjevic the goalie would boot it towards him and he'd have to run up the other end of the pitch lol only to then loose the ball tehehe

Fun times.Bring on Barca lol..can see it coming

Edited by Laylabelle