Gaming discussion

termninja

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last of Us is getting incredible reviews. It's even been called the 'Citizen Kane' of video games. Must be incredible. Bravo Naughty Dog and yet another awesome PS exclusive :lol:

SO happy I pre-ordered this a while back. I knew it would be immense, naughty dog are unreal. People were touting it to be the xbox killer back then too. :D

SO happy I pre-ordered this a while back. I knew it would be immense, naughty dog are unreal. People were touting it to be the xbox killer too. :)

Its always nice when a ps3 exclusive does well. Especially when everyone goes on about the XBox and its better exclusives.

Is Naughty dog gonna be a ps4 exclusive as well, does anyone know?

Its always nice when a ps3 exclusive does well. Especially when everyone goes on about the XBox and its better exclusives.

Is Naughty dog gonna be a ps4 exclusive as well, does anyone know?

Yeh they'll be playstation exclusive. Naughty Dog are owned by Sony.

Who on God's green earth goes on about XBox exclusives? LOL If they do they're delusional, they have like noteworthy 2 exclusives. The Playstation has become synonymous with multiple Godly exclusives.

Also, yes Naughty Dog should and most likely (99.9999999%) be a Sony exclusive developer again which is great as I wouldn't want to see them downgrade Uncharted 4's graphics so the Xbox one can run it.

Who on God's green earth goes on about XBox exclusives? If they do they're delusional, they have like noteworthy 2 exclusives. The Playstation has become synonymous with Godly exclusives.

Also, yes Naughty Dog should and most likely (99.9999999%) be a Sony exclusive developer again which is great as I wouldn't want to see them downgrade Uncharted 4's graphics so the Xbox one can run it.

The "Halo Rules the world" people. Like 30% of the xbox fan base.

The "Halo Rules the world" people. Like 30% of the xbox fan base.

True, about 80% of their fanbase are Halo and COD fanboys. Thank God the Uncharted's and Last of Us' of this world weren't wasted on Xbox :lol:

I've got to somehow get the money to buy Last of Us or beg someone to let me borrow it!

True, about 80% of their fanbase are Halo and COD fanboys. Thank God the Uncharted's and Last of Us' of this world weren't wasted on Xbox :lol:

I've got to somehow get the money to buy Last of Us or beg someone to let me borrow it!

Yeah, i want to just preorder it. But might buy it second hand a month or so after release.

Knowing what i am like though i will probably think about it later. Say fuck it and preorder it lol.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hands-off Impressions

-If it is raining, villagers will run for shelter, and if it’s deathly cold, they will seek a source of warmth. If faced with an attack, they will defend themselves, whether you are involved or not.

-Approaching storms can be spotted from afar, and will eventually reach you, affecting your steering ability and wreaking havoc on your vessel.

-The new economic system in place sees merchants charge more for fish the further they are from the sea, for example.

-Depending on whether it is broad daylight or night, certain creatures may go into hiding, awaken, or even become stronger/weaker.

-Sign usage is faster, able to be utilised fluidly as an integral part of your offensive arsenal. Each of the five Signs now have a primary and secondary application, i.e., the Igni fire blast can be held to develop into a flamethrower.

-The potions will work in a different way than in The Witcher 2. So now you will prepare them, you will drink them before a fight, but you can release the effect of those whenever you want. So it’s not like you’ve drunk the potion and you have 30 seconds of boost and then it wears off. You can start the fight in the moment it suits you, and if the fight proves hard, you can just release the effect through your metabolism. But if the fight is easy, you can preserve that and use it in the next fight.

-The inventory will be akin to a decidedly more traditional, classic grid system

-The story will have a definitive end – ergo, you will not be able to continue past end-game and tie up loose ends, yet they feel you make of the experience what you will, and missing out on one minor interaction here or there is not such a big deal.

Full impression: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Hands-off Impressions | Capsule Computers - Gaming & Entertainment News, Reviews, Interviews & Competitions

BgzYFjB.jpg

ViSpfxK.jpg

Y7JSrV8.jpg

nu19h9v.jpg

6L557rZ.jpg

27 different armor sets in the Witcher 3.

iIsURyJIWo2n7.jpg

More details about game vision, story, open-world, RPG mechanics, combat and visuals...

ic828mIvybQ2z.png

i1y5pF598sSCJ.png

iTzzk88crI5Wq.png

ighok2YVF735F.png

iZTmGFSznU7nd.png

i9e5tGgTRDKKm.png

Thief 4 reviews out.

Eurogamer - 6/10

Gamespot - 6/10

Polygon - 6/10

Craveonline - 6/10

Rocket Chainsaw video review - 6/10

Gry-online - 6.5/10

Gamesided - 6.5/10

IGN - 6.8/10

Lazygamer - 6.9/10

EDGE - 7/10

OPM UK - 7/10

Destructoid - 7.5/10

Gametrailers - 7.5/10

Playstation Universe - 7.5/10

Digitalspy - 8/10

CVG - 8/10

Joystiq - 8/10

Kotaku - NO

6TP3zCs.jpg

PS4/XBO gameplay:

(looks good, but 30fps and drop, ugh. .. massive headache)