Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvin123

Closed Cesar Azpilicueta

Started by Marvin123,

972 posts in this topic

is he good?

He's touted as the next Spanish right-back when Ramos steps down.. If that's anything to go by?

I am very happy with Ivan as our RB, but good fullbacks are extremely rare and if he's a quality RB then I don't mind us going for him at all. Better safe than Bosingwa.

Fernando likes this

I am very happy with Ivan as our RB, but good fullbacks are extremely rare and if he's a quality RB then I don't mind us going for him at all. Better safe than Bosingwa.

I feel like if there was to be another buy, buying this guy would be more likely then a Hazard.

He's touted as the next Spanish right-back when Ramos steps down.. If that's anything to go by?

Or at least when Ramos gets moved back to CB. Don't forget he was a CB for the first couple of years for his career.

If we buy Cesar then what happens to Sam?

think hutch got injured in a reserve game the other night, not sure the severity of it but with his injuries in the past maybe there are concerns still over his long term fitness but then why give him a contract at all.

Or at least when Ramos gets moved back to CB. Don't forget he was a CB for the first couple of years for his career.

Or when Ramos gets moved to CF. Don't forget he spends most of his time on the pitch in that position.

Or when Ramos gets moved to CF. Don't forget he spends most of his time on the pitch in that position.

I'm sure in his mind all three positions are exactly the same.

He is pretty good at CB though, he has played a few games this year in that position.

For me, these are just rumours. There has been no contact, and I am still bound to OM until 2014,” the right-back told L’Equipe.

“Now, if the leaders of Chelsea want me, they should first discuss that with OM. If a proposal comes, I will think about it.

“It is more difficult to start in the national team when you do not play at a great club. You have to be at Real Madrid or Barcelona.

“But I feel good today at OM,” the youngster declared.

He said that!

For me, these are just rumours. There has been no contact, and I am still bound to OM until 2014,” the right-back told L’Equipe.

“Now, if the leaders of Chelsea want me, they should first discuss that with OM. If a proposal comes, I will think about it.

“It is more difficult to start in the national team when you do not play at a great club. You have to be at Real Madrid or Barcelona.

He said that!

We have 2 players from Chelsea in the national team...So if he wants a shot a playing there, while playing outside Spain...We are as good as they come :)

He said that!

Preatty much a come and get me Chelsea!

AVB should act on this. Getting this guy now will be much easier then Hazard, Goetze, or Neymar.

We need to fix first our defense before worrying about other places.